Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Yo what the hell they got Patrick wearing!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::smh::sick:
DICFJ5-WAAEbatY.jpg:large
This gimmick would die a quick death on the main roster.

green rhino123 green rhino123 jumped over to 22stylez 22stylez channel and Hustle faded into the background and has gone MIA. He will be back with a new gimmick and hang out in the woods like crow sting or something like that :lol:

Everything I said was in the spirit of competition.
iHustle was winning but decided to mock his viewers with uninspired game play therefore
it would be improper to use me as da scapegoat when it was hustle's own disinterest that did him in.

But just like in wrasslin, folks can come back. But...
#MakeiHust1eGreatAgain

@ihust1e

Everything I said was in the spirit of competition.
iHustle was winning but decided to mock his viewers with uninspired game play therefore
it would be improper to use me as da scapegoat when it was hustle's own disinterest that did him in.

But just like in wrasslin, folks can come back. But...
#MakeiHust1eGreatAgain

@ihust1e
Hustle is wwe booking

I actually don't mind snakes. Now mind you, I don't wanna hold them just cuz I am always afraid I'm gonna hurt them though they are really resilient, but they are really fascinating creatures.

One of my best friends, she has a small ball python named Ryu, that damn thing knows I don't wanna mess with him but he will slither onto me any chance he gets. Dude knows haha.

Nope will NOT do snakes

Snake & Spiders a whole lotta nope for me!

828.gif

Dunne face turn leading to British Strong Style vs Cole/Fish/O'Reilly..calling it

. Yep that's what I'm thinking too. It said they jumped Bate, Seven, Wolfgang and Dunne but Dunne go out and was hesitant on helping them out. Also they attacked Drew earlier in the tapings I think Roddy is gonna end up being the 4th guy.

. Yep that's what I'm thinking too. It said they jumped Bate, Seven, Wolfgang and Dunne but Dunne go out and was hesitant on helping them out. Also they attacked Drew earlier in the tapings I think Roddy is gonna end up being the 4th guy.

I think it'll be Dijak or Rush tbh.

I think it'll be Dijak or Rush tbh.

Also this!!!

We are shown SAnitY and various roster members laid out on Full Sail’s backlot, while Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O’Reilly are shown walking away. NXT General Manager William Regal is shown surveying the scene seething.

Also this!!!

We are shown SAnitY and various roster members laid out on Full Sail’s backlot, while Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O’Reilly are shown walking away. NXT General Manager William Regal is shown surveying the scene seething.

Oh **** NXT gonna be real interesting the next few weeks

Back
Top Bottom