Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

tumblr_ou4tiy8AGn1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_ou4tiy8AGn1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

reigns aint even worthy of being in the same sentence as goldberg.

not in a million years
stop living in nostalgia, go back watch the matches, reigns is a more talented worker, better on the mic, and if not for setting goldberg up as the nwo stopper would be awful if booked in todays wrestling

stop living in nostalgia, go back watch the matches, reigns is a more talented worker, better on the mic, and if not for setting goldberg up as the nwo stopper would be awful if booked in todays wrestling

reigns is garbage he talks like hes stuck in the 1990's

if it wasnt for his blood line and his mouth on vince **** he would be an employee at best buy

reigns is garbage he talks like hes stuck in the 1990's

if it wasnt for his blood line and his mouth on vince **** he would be an employee at best buy
you're living in the 90's, goldberg can't hold reigns jock strap, they just wrote goldberg a good script, anybody could have been that guy

Last edited:
boot, spear, jackhammer, yell you're next, stick out tongue, spit, cool when I was 15, as an adult i'm not impressed, but don't get it twisted i'm equally tired of reigns

i like how the **** is scripted, and wrestlers have the mentality of i only needed 2 moves, NO you needed 2 moves and a mean *** script

reigns aint even worthy of being in the same sentence as goldberg.

not in a million years
Reigns > Goldberg ... Goldberg was all hype and could barely wrestle a lick.. the fans basically made Goldberg too popular for his own good...

Not saying reigns is goat wrestler but he's a lot better in ring than Goldberg and slightly better mic work ..

Back
Top Bottom