Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
:lol: rainbow bagels reminds me of that #thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies picture of them putting salt on the turkey = soul food :lol:

Heard Job Ziggler say all of this before. I just wish he'd change his cadence, tone, pitch, anything. He needs a change so bad.

He's in desperate need of a more serious gimmick..He needs to change his hair to 1 solid color, get rid of the Fox Racing boots, change the tights to dark red or blue, and all his promos need to be slowed down and the content needs to be more methodical..

Tie his hair back and put Ziggler in a suit word to

Latest rumors:

Sami Zayn's appearances on Raw and SmackDown this week will lead to him appearing at Roadblock, which will set-up his being added to the multi-man Intercontinental title match at WrestleMania.

This is effectively his main roster call-up, but like Kevin Owens last year, Zayn will finish up his storylines in NXT simultaneously.

PWInsider says the final two entrants in this year's Hall of Fame class will be Stan Hanson and Jacqueline Moore.

Shinsuke Nakamura's WWE contract is reportedly for three years.

Christopher Daniels and BJ Whitmer have taken on larger roles backstage at Ring of Honor shows.

Latest rumors:

Sami Zayn's appearances on Raw and SmackDown this week will lead to him appearing at Roadblock, which will set-up his being added to the multi-man Intercontinental title match at WrestleMania.

This is effectively his main roster call-up, but like Kevin Owens last year, Zayn will finish up his storylines in NXT simultaneously.
Zayn and KO's feud deserves a single match at Mania.

Rather the US belt be put in a multi-man match. Nobody checking for Kalisto and damn sure don't want to see him face Ryback.

Rather the US belt be put in a multi-man match. Nobody checking for Kalisto and damn sure don't want to see him face Ryback.

Well good thing this isn't the last Wrestlemania ever. You marks would blow your load if you were on the booking team. :smh:

Well good thing this isn't the last Wrestlemania ever. You marks would blow your load if you were on the booking team. :smh:
:rolleyes
Uh I see! Rekindle a rivalry about a betrayal and injury from 2 years ago and after both were in matches together. I'm sure that'll go over. Make senses.

I'd prefer a singles match if they had more build up. With Zayn returning now, it makes sense to have the multi-man match. Maybe Zayn wins, maybe Zayns costs Owens the title. They feud and have big singles match at Summerfest. Maybe they make up, become a tag team again, win the belts, break up, and have their Wrestlemania moment next year.

both secondary titles should defended in singles matches. throw everyone else in the battle royal. they have hell in a cell and a street fight, do they really need to have a ladder match? extreme rules is only about a month away after mania anyways.

Cena will NOT be wrestling at WrestleMania this year it was confirmed at the presser this morning

I rather see workers like Neville and Ziggler in a ladder match than the pointless battle royale.
Agreed. Just group all of the big guys and jobbers into the battle royal. No point in having decent workers in there when they could be utilized in other spots that would maximize their talents...

Latest rumors:

agree

Back
Top Bottom