Wrestling Thread Week of March 28th/ NXT Takeover Friday/ WrestleMania Sunday

What are you more excited for WM or NXT Takeover Dallas

• WM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NXT

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reported... Get back to talking wrestling... We aren't allowed to be friends or talk anything else... Even though OUR thread has created a thriving small community in which we value other members opinions, no matter the subject... Even though I thought the idea if creating a small thriving community was the entire point if NT...

You better edit that post to include the words "pro wrestling" at the end or you're gonna have to deal with management..
Pro wrestling..

I respect them even though one is a drunk and the other has intercourse with his cardboard cutout....I'll never respect you though.
Them PMs you sent begs to differ. Wanting to be my assistant, wanting me to listen to your cousins demo.

I guess they're finally going to build it..

A WWE-museum-cum-restaurant is on its way to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL, and will be open by March 2017, in time for WrestleMania 33, according to Tom Anstey of Attractions Management Magazine.

The restaurant would include some sort of physical Hall of Fame, and would replace NBA City at Universal CityWalk. The facility will feature screens showing WWE programming, and would include a retail area as well.

A WWE-museum-cum-restaurant is on its way to Universal Studios in Orlando, FL, and will be open by March 2017, in time for WrestleMania 33, according to Tom Anstey of Attractions Management Magazine.

The restaurant would include some sort of physical Hall of Fame, and would replace NBA City at Universal CityWalk. The facility will feature screens showing WWE programming, and would include a retail area as well.

This will fail badly...

Check your PM... All y'all..

They gonna serve cum at a WWE Restaurant b? Somebody tell that steezy dude

Last edited:

They gonna serve cum at a WWE Restaurant b?

@22stylez favorite dish :x

This will fail badly...

Check your PM... All y'all..

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Layla wants to know if this restaurant is an all you can eat buffet 
nerd.gif

Layla wants to know if this restaurant is an all you can eat buffet :nerd:

Peep getting killed over and over again in the afterlife :lol:

Random thought.. they need to get Will Osprey for that Cruiserweight tourney

Signed to NJPW... wrestling KUSHIDA next month...

Didn't stop Hunter from bringing in DC'S fwb Liger..it's possible

They have till July

Liger is actually a completely separate deal... He has the ability to take bookings wherever he'd like outside of Japan... Him accepting the NXT booking was apparently a surprise to NJPW, but not something the objected to...

Back
Top Bottom