• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finn prolly smashed on the reg during their NXT days lol

giphy.gif

Sniz on the reg

Case Case

I will oblige then and wait begrudgingly.

It's totally up to you brother Drewkeem the Drewfican Dream..I just wanted everyone to try and wait so all the pic posts would be posted around the same time..Last year it seemed like people posted what they got at a bunch of random times and some people didn't even know their elf had posted what they received..So I was hoping everybody would wait til the 23rd-25th to open..But it's your gift/s so do whatever makes you happy..

It's totally up to you brother Drewkeem the Drewfican Dream..I just wanted everyone to try and wait so all the pic posts would be posted around the same time..Last year it seemed like people posted what they got at a bunch of random times and some people didn't even know their elf had posted what they received..So I was hoping everybody would wait til the 23rd-25th to open..But it's your gift/s so do whatever makes you happy..

I respect that. As a first time I will refrain from letting my Grinch attitude ruin things for the whole of the spirit of NTWTSS.

Ay Drew you gotta 3D71E2EB-1CE2-46A5-B50D-BD4C1B733F5F.png on the Bayley slander...that is all.

#NoTranquiloTil2018

retwisting my hair today...somebody hit me with between 2 and 3 hours of wrestling I won't have to skip a single match of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom