• No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you but shes fugly

991.gif

NTWTSS-Not gonna say who, but to someone who lives East of Ohio needs to be on the lookout for 2 boxes and 1 medium envelope this Saturday 12-16-17..USPS is the method of delivery..So be ready to check your mail..
Just checked my tracking for mine. Somebody west of Nebraska check your mail, package was delivered today. :pimp:

Everyone knows that once his hands got permanently stuck together due to all the fapping, he's just got 1 big hand..I still don't even know how it's scientifically possible for dude to do his job..

Attachments

• gifkings10065.gif
    gifkings10065.gif
    490.8 KB · Views: 5
I’m doing alright how you doing brother case ?

Can't complain..Dreading this weekend though..We're supposed to get a little rain followed by some snow, which means ice is coming..I have a really hard time walking on ice..I always end up falling at least 2 times in the winter..:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

Can't complain..Dreading this weekend though..We're supposed to get a little rain followed by some snow, which means ice is coming..I have a really hard time walking on ice..I always end up falling at least 2 times in the winter..:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:
I hear ya there. I don’t mind the cold , but I hate snow & ice!!!!! We have a small chance for some tomorrow. I have a feeling January and February are gonna be brutal this winter here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom