wrongfully terminated...

hmmm ok i got fired from my job yesterday........ i work at this law enforcement agency make a long story short...... i work for a sheriff dept it is protected civilly so they can fired you for any reason. my sgt doesnt like me cause im black (whole town is on some racist tip when it comes to blacks with  a head on their shoulder) had a bad night, got called in the following morning  saying based on my two fto scores im being terminated. mind you the fto officers ratings were rigged. mind u i havent even been to the academy, and i just have been working there for 2 months one of my fto officers told me he wanted to rate me a 6 but my sgt told the fto officer but your a 6 he cant be on your level. after that he told me he changed my score to a 3 i never got higher than a 3 no matter what i did, and they also bought up they heard rumors (hear say) that i said i cant beat everyone up where i work. which is totally not true my first two days working there someone on my shift was talking about me. i found out about this through a homie i know which i know he wasnt lying cause he described everything that happen on my second day at work.  he said they told me i set a bad impression because my duty belt was too big and i was sagging which is far from the truth THEY GAVE ME A WAIST SIZE 38 BELT WHEN my waist is like 33-34 %%%. so ask him who said it, and he wouldn't tell me so i said I WOULD CONFRONT THEM ABOUT IT. not beat everyone up at my shift. based on all this should i even dispute this? probably the most unprofessional place i worked for in my whole life.

cliff notes
-worked for a sheriff dept
- got terminated
- reason being cause of hear say rumors and rigged fto scores
- racist sgt
-most unprofessional workplace
- should i dispute this with a higher up?

hmmm ok i got fired from my job yesterday........ i work at this law enforcement agency make a long story short...... i work for a sheriff dept it is protected civilly so they can fired you for any reason. my sgt doesnt like me cause im black (whole town is on some racist tip when it comes to blacks with  a head on their shoulder) had a bad night, got called in the following morning  saying based on my two fto scores im being terminated. mind you the fto officers ratings were rigged. mind u i havent even been to the academy, and i just have been working there for 2 months one of my fto officers told me he wanted to rate me a 6 but my sgt told the fto officer but your a 6 he cant be on your level. after that he told me he changed my score to a 3 i never got higher than a 3 no matter what i did, and they also bought up they heard rumors (hear say) that i said i cant beat everyone up where i work. which is totally not true my first two days working there someone on my shift was talking about me. i found out about this through a homie i know which i know he wasnt lying cause he described everything that happen on my second day at work.  he said they told me i set a bad impression because my duty belt was too big and i was sagging which is far from the truth THEY GAVE ME A WAIST SIZE 38 BELT WHEN my waist is like 33-34 %%%. so ask him who said it, and he wouldn't tell me so i said I WOULD CONFRONT THEM ABOUT IT. not beat everyone up at my shift. based on all this should i even dispute this? probably the most unprofessional place i worked for in my whole life.

cliff notes
-worked for a sheriff dept
- got terminated
- racist sgt

gettin fired before a holiday weekend has got to suck.

place sounds terrible, i dunno.
i work for a sheriff dept it is protected civilly so they can fired you for any reason.

gettin fired before a holiday weekend has got to suck.

place sounds terrible, i dunno.
i work for a sheriff dept it is protected civilly so they can fired you for any reason.

yea tell me about it........... dont feel like doing anything.... i guess i should get wasted.

yea tell me about it........... dont feel like doing anything.... i guess i should get wasted.

Originally Posted by Xavier

- racist sgt

getting axed should be a blessing in disguise then...
having decent coworkers is the main reason why i still my sanity in tact @ the office. 
alien.gif

- racist sgt

having decent coworkers is the main reason why i still my sanity in tact @ the office. 
alien.gif

You said they can fire you for any reason so I'm not sure why you think you can do anything.

Now if you can prove racism...

You said they can fire you for any reason so I'm not sure why you think you can do anything.

Now if you can prove racism...

i can like i said dude told THE FTO officer to lower my rating. then he fires me off of my ratings>? how te hell do u do something like that?

i can like i said dude told THE FTO officer to lower my rating. then he fires me off of my ratings>? how te hell do u do something like that?

Are you kidding me?

Definitely sue and claim it was a race issue, internal affairs is going to eat that up.

Are you kidding me?

Definitely sue and claim it was a race issue, internal affairs is going to eat that up.

Originally Posted by proper english

- racist sgt
My thoughts exactly.

Unless you can really get something out of it, they did you a favor. Find a better job bro.

- racist sgt
My thoughts exactly.

Unless you can really get something out of it, they did you a favor. Find a better job bro.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

- racist sgt
My thoughts exactly.

man i was just trying to get experience, and they promised me they were going to send me to the academy (which they never did) i was only going to stay there a year.

Back
Top Bottom