WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

Security Firm Says Shooting of N.C. Central University Student was Self-Defense

Durham police have identified a man found fatally shot in Durham on Sept 18, 2018, at DeAndre Marquise Ballard, 23, a student at N.C. Central University. NCCU

https://www.heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article218927550.html

DURHAM - Durham police are investigating the fatal shooting of an N.C. Central University student last week by a security guard at an off-campus apartment complex.

On Monday police identified the student as DeAndre Marquise Ballard, 23.

Officers responded to a call about a gunshot wound at 10:15 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 1400 block of East Cornwallis Road. They found Ballard, who was taken to a local hospital where he died.

“The case remains under investigation,” police spokeswoman Kammie Michael said Monday. “No charges have been filed at this time.”

In an interview, Kevin Ladd, vice president of the N.C. Detective Agency, said an employee working as a guard at Campus Crossings apartments shot Ballard in self-defense.

“We fully, 100 percent stand by his actions because this was self-defense,” Ladd said. “In our eyes this is a tragic accident. It never should have gotten to this, but our officer was fearful for his life.”

WRAL first reported that Ballard was shot by security guard.

The shooting occurred in a public area at the apartment complex and there is one witness, Ladd said. A statement on NCCU’s website said the shooting occurred near Ballard’s off-campus apartment.

The N.C. Detective Agency has been in business since 1996.

The employee has worked for the agency for 15 years and is certified by the N.C. Private Protective Security Board, Ladd said.

“We have never had anything like this, “ Ladd said. “We feel terrible about it. Our officer feels terrible.”

‘Terrified’ of guns

Ballard’s mother, Ernisha Ballard, said what she has been told so far doesn’t make sense.

Her son was “terrified” of guns, she said, and they’d had numerous talks about staying safe when dealing with law enforcement.

DeAndre Ballard was a “happy-go-lucky person,” she said. He made As and Bs in school and had never been in any kind of major trouble.

“He was very spiritual,” she said. “He loved God. He loved his friends, and he loved his family.”

Jalen Cooley, 24, a friend of DeAndre Ballard and an NCCU graduate student, said he dropped Ballard off and watched him walk into his apartment around 10 p.m. Sept. 17. They had watched a football game, and DeAndre had said he was tired and ready to go home.

“He was going to sleep,” Cooley said. “He asked me three or four times. ‘Take me home I have class at 8 o’clock.’ ”

Cooley said that Ballard was always smiling, laughing and looking to learn more.

“He loved knowledge,” Cooley said. “He loved learning.”

Another roommate told Ballard’s mother, she said, that they found the door to her son’s room open, with a shoe in the door. He left everything, including his keys, in his room, she said, like he had just stepped out for a moment.

Ernisha Ballard said police told her the security guard said he saw her son trying to get into people’s cars.

Then he got into the security guard’s car on the passenger side and started trying to fight the guard, Ballard said she was told. Then he got out of the passenger side, and tried to grab the guard’s gun and the gun went off. She was told that he was shot about 10:15 p.m.

“There is no way. I don’t even buy that,” she said.

“I just don’t understand,” she continued. “I just want answers to what has happened to my baby. I want somebody to tell the truth. I am hoping justice will be done.”

‘Sudden loss’

A native of New Bern, N.C., Ballard was preparing to graduate in May 2019 with a bachelor of science degree in physical education, NCCU Chancellor Johnson O. Akinleye said on the university’s website. He was a member of NCCU’s Bon Vivant Fashion Society and was Mr. Bon Vivant Fashion Society last school year.

“Naturally, this sudden loss impacts his family greatly, as well as his many friends, his roommates and the entire NCCU community,” Akinleye said. “I ask that we stand together in solidarity during this difficult time and collectively keep DeAndre Ballard and his loved ones in our thoughts and prayers.”

As of Sept. 15, there had been 21 homicides in Durham, according to the Police Department website, up from 15 by the same time in 2017 but down from 28 by the same time in 2016.

All told, as of Sept. 15 reported violent crime in Durham was down 16.9 percent this year.

Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator E. Ortiz at (919) 560-4440, ext. 29337 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.

She really do lookkk like a fiend

LMAO shes so gone off whatever she's on she wanted to flip the bird she threw up her Pinky's lmao

Hates black people but goes on vacation to the Virgin Islands? :stoneface:

Just like how white people in the US keep talking about building a wall at the Mexican border, but guess who 99% of the people at Mexican tourist destinations are? After seeing their behavior in Mexico and how they destroy the local beaches, mistreat the locals, etc., Trump was right in one sense; Mexico should be responsible for building the wall, but only to keep Americans out

Just like how white people in the US keep talking about building a wall at the Mexican border, but guess who 99% of the people at Mexican tourist destinations are? After seeing their behavior in Mexico and how they destroy the local beaches, mistreat the locals, etc., Trump was right in one sense; Mexico should be responsible for building the wall, but only to keep Americans out

Not only mexico, but SE asia also. White folks tend to think the rest of the world is their vacation resort, where they have the right to disrespect the locals and the culture. Seen it far too many times while visiting fam in thailand.

giphy.gif

The belt beat down. Too funny.

Not only mexico, but SE asia also. White folks tend to think the rest of the world is their vacation resort, where they have the right to disrespect the locals and the culture. Seen it far too many times while visiting fam in thailand.

Man, my trips to Thailand and Indonesia would've been so amazing if not for them. My friend and I left the hostel we were staying at (this was back in the day when we wanted to meet other people while traveling) and ended up getting our own hotels instead so that we wouldn't have to deal with them anymore. Dudes traveled across the world just to get drunk with people they drink with back home, harass and humiliate the locals by treating them like prostitutes and servants (who put up with it because it's their only source of money), and destroy property/scenery just for the hell of it.

I'm so glad Thailand and Philippines have been severely limiting tourists that go to their famous beaches over the past couple of years
Boracay Beach got shut down for a while cause PI got tired of the drunk tourists that were puking, pissing, and leaving trash all over the beach

I went back to Indonesia recently and only stuck with my Indonesian friend, and I'm planning to do the same when I hit up Thailand again this year

Last edited:
Speaking of Dwight Peepholes in other countries, I was stationed with a guy over here in Bahrain and he always would get drunk and start harassing the people of Bahrain, calling them terrorists and accusing them of hating Americans, aka white people, which couldn’t be further from the truth. So one night he tried a Bahraini who happened to be wearing a coat with the American flag on it, like a patch, dude walks up to the local and starts cussing him out and trying to start a fight with him, the local had enough and dropped him. Left buddy lumped and it was the best thing ever.

Speaking of Dwight Peepholes in other countries, I was stationed with a guy over here in Bahrain and he always would get drunk and start harassing the people of Bahrain, calling them terrorists and accusing them of hating Americans, aka white people, which couldn’t be further from the truth. So one night he tried a Bahraini who happened to be wearing a coat with the American flag on it, like a patch, dude walks up to the local and starts cussing him out and trying to start a fight with him, the local had enough and dropped him. Left buddy lumped and it was the best thing ever.

I bet he acted like a victim afterwards though :smh:

Reminds me of everytime English tourists come over to Southern Europe and call the locals uncivilized once the police beat their @$# for instigating :lol:

Dude was legit mad at us for not helping him, I’m like you started and earned everything that happened.

Feds Announce Indictment of 54 in Probe of White Supremacists

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBl...-announce-indictment-of-54-white-supremacists

U.S. Attorney Cody Hiland will join others in Russellville this afternoon to announce details of a 54-count indictment involving a white supremacist group,New Aryan Empire, for a conspiracy said to include solicitation of murder, attempted murder, kidnappingand maiming.

New Aryan Empire was the name of an Arkansas-based prison gang named in a 2017 indictment on drug (methamphetamine) and gun crime charges. That bust also centered on Russellville, but officials acknowledged the activities had spread.

UPDATE: Hiland said today's indictment is an extension of the earlier work and includes numerous violent acts as well as distribution of meth. He said it marked the office's intention to make greater use of RICO in criminal investigations.

The NAE was described as a highly organized group that got its start inprison, but has moved to neighborhoods, with thousands of members. Officers made arrests across Arkansas today. It's "reprehensible" forveneration of Naziism, one official said, but the crimes are of even greater concern.

A suspected informant's face was burned with a heated knife, said Deputy Assistant Attorney General David Rybicki.

Hiland said officials believed the effort had done "significant damage" to the organization. One of the leaders had been indicted in 2017 and his trial recently was postponed until later this year. There's no indication on the record if that signals cooperation in the latest developments

A number of those named were already in custody. A few remain at large. The activities of the group were concentrated in Pope and Yell Counties.

The defendants:

Here's the government's full news release.

And, finally, here's the full indictment.

Man Found Hanging From Tree in Durham Has Community Outraged

https://thencbeat.com/man-found-han...nuOLy1B2tUg_LD3qHW_ruOcugQoYjepIr0RULe-UO65pQ

A Black man in Durham, North Carolina was found hanging from a tree this week.

According to online reports, 22-year-old Gairy Kimber was found hanging from a tree near Highway 98 in Durham.

Members of the community believe foul play was involved.

Tiara Taylor told The North Carolina Beat that when Kimber was found, his hands were tied behind his back but friends close to the family say he committed ‘suicide’.

If he did commit “suicide”, how do you hang yourself with your hands tied behind your back?

Officials haven’t released any statements of Kimber’s death or that the hanging was racially motivated. (Normally, when someone has committed suicide, the (mainstream media) will not report on it.)

One person named Destiny Nared, who claims to be one of Kimber’s friends, said that he was “battling a lot lately and is finally at peace.”

Ashley King, who made the original post about Kimber’s death said in another Facebook post that:

It is NOT easy to have an understanding when such tragic events take place where we grew up. Where we are raising our children. Suicide is NOT a joe or to be taken lightly! I shared my view on the young man who was found hung NOT because I feel he was lynched by whites but because our community is owed some sort of acknowledgment from law enforcement to let us know they have matters under control and it is not being disregarded as we find many other incidents. Are we to turn our head at a body found hung? In public? And we have nothing to say? Or feel? At this point, is this what our community has come to?

Miss King is right about what she said, but will the police really tell the truth about a Black man being lynched if it was racially motivated?

I have concerns about this because his “friends” say he committed suicide, but according to others, his hands were tied behind his back…so, did someone help him kill himself?

Ppl really aren’t gonna use their eyes and ears that Tucker POS Carlson is spewing White Supremacy on their tubes!

Good God, wake up ppl!

Back
Top Bottom