WWE Money in the Bank PPV 7/15 - Punk v Bryan w/ AJ as Ref, Two MITB Matches | Pred. Contest p22

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Quien son ellas, GotHoles?
nerd.gif

FCW Divas. Paige, Eddie's daughter & I don't know the rest.

Didn't watch RAW? DON'T. WATCH THIS INSTEAD.

Straight from the underground..
BRIAN KENDRICK & PAUL LONDON'S BOGUS JOURNEY

A surprisingly positive shoot.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ah damn... Santino is on the search...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pink hair. Yes. Yes.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

I don't like you, but as a favor I'm going to tell you to just delete Raw from your DVR.  It's not worth the headache.

HOMBRELOBO..... You go to work today???

Haha! I did. Our secretary asked "Who's hombrelobo?" And now all the co-workers know.

I haven't opened the package cause I was in and out of the office but I assume it's the books. Preciate it
pimp.gif
I'll be starting them up tomorrow, good sir.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cole vs. king.... again... what in the blue hell?... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't like you, but as a favor I'm going to tell you to just delete Raw from your DVR.  It's not worth the headache.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sounds like points to me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And i wish i could. My son loves this crap. Other than BD and Jericho WWE has been crap. I look forward to see Kidd and Ziggler get buried (sarcasm) and more of the witty comments from king and cole. I'm just looking forward to a good Thursday show.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

HOMBRELOBO..... You go to work today???

Haha! I did. Our secretary asked "Who's hombrelobo?" And now all the co-workers know.

I haven't opened the package cause I was in and out of the office but I assume it's the books. Preciate it
pimp.gif
I'll be starting them up tomorrow, good sir.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lmfao!! I would of loved to of seen everyone look around like " ...Whaaaaaaaaa? Hombre-Who?" I was just making sure it got to you. read the note, I know it took hella long... Opening my gym, Running my warehouse, My two new main goals I have going the books just got forgotten. Randomly saw them and shot um out that day bro. Have fun.[/color]

DSK, her name is Paige (brunette)

she from england

her fcw site pics make her look like she just got out of bed.
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]stephanie mcmahon is still bad to me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]when HHH said having sex with her was like a 747 landing in Yankees Stadium... pure comedy.[/color]

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] wait.... what?! why did the bell ring??[/color]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

DSK, her name is Paige (brunette)

she from england

her fcw site pics make her look like she just got out of bed.
sick.gif
sick.gif
For real man, she looks much better in the pics you posted, and in motion 

roll.gif

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]God this show is soooooooo terrible.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WE FOUND OUT!!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]POINTS!!! I KNOW 4W MARKED AT HORNSWOGGLE SIGHTING!!

God, Your NTWT King is that Damn Good. That's why I don't even play the PPV games anymore.
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"AJ...... AAAAJJJJJJ... COME HOME! COME HOME!"......[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thee best thing going for the WWE.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I liked Eve's little backstage segment as well. Was kick and kicked Punk right in the balls. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But really weird, stupid way to end Raw.[/color]

- Brock Lesnar is scheduled for the August 6th RAW in San Antonio, Texas according to local advertising. The advert promoted Triple H and Shawn Michaels re-uniting for the Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night. Lesnar is also advertised for the August 13th RAW, which will lead into SummerSlam.

WWE Smackdown Taping Results for 7/13/12
http://nodq.com/wwe/343896411.shtml

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

The only good thing from this RAW was The Rock saying he'll be at the 1000th episode, and that didn't even happen on RAW.
Yeah, we can credit GHIMSlater for that breaking news.

2r75yxv.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]imma need a Gif of BD laughin... He was thee ONLY good thing about Raw.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seeing Bob was ok. Eve's Ether was great... Pretty much it after that.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Gotta love the the two of you going back and forth... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"No I give better news because I listen to This Guy on the radio."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"No I Give better news because I read it online!"[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] gotta love it. keep showing your manhood guys. [/color]

i'm not trying to start stuff, but all y'all that week after week female dog and moan about WWE and post that your done with WWE, yet your the same dudes posting your complaints about raw smackdown and ppvs. You get your panties in a bunch still watching whether its live/dvr/youtube. If your as over and done with WWE as you claim then stop watching, or find a non internet friend to complain about WWE to if you even have any...

Back
Top Bottom