X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

I have to concur, I wish they would have used the original team, but I think they wanted to deviate from using the same mutants that were in the previous three. That and technically most of the mutants in the past films probably wouldn't have been born yet. It's almost as if they wanted to do a reboot, but also stay within the continuum of the already established storyline.

I have to concur, I wish they would have used the original team, but I think they wanted to deviate from using the same mutants that were in the previous three. That and technically most of the mutants in the past films probably wouldn't have been born yet. It's almost as if they wanted to do a reboot, but also stay within the continuum of the already established storyline.

I thought the trailer was pretty good. a definite step up for a X-men movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.
WHAT!!!! but wolverine and sabertooth are wow
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.
WHAT!!!! but wolverine and sabertooth are wow
30t6p3b.gif

I have always been a fan of the X-Men and even though I had reservations in the beginning, this movie is looking better and better with each clip that is released.

I have always been a fan of the X-Men and even though I had reservations in the beginning, this movie is looking better and better with each clip that is released.

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters

Lets be Honest has any of the X-Men movies been any good, NO!
maybe my opinion but in all honesty, does not follow any type of storyline, i'd just wait for the DVD. 

Lets be Honest has any of the X-Men movies been any good, NO!
maybe my opinion but in all honesty, does not follow any type of storyline, i'd just wait for the DVD. 

Eh, after that monstrousity that was Wolverine Origins, there's no way this movie could be that bad. I'm still hopeful for a good movie out of this one
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom