X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Eh, after that monstrousity that was Wolverine Origins, there's no way this movie could be that bad. I'm still hopeful for a good movie out of this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters
my god...the horror...that they didn't stick to the original story...but instead went another direction with it...that will probably still be good.
let me know your favorite super-hero film and i'll come back with all the incongruities that it has with it's comic book counterpart.

This movie looks stupid AF..the trailer looks like its showing havok, cyclops' little brother who isnt even born yet during the period the movie is set in, plus professor x was already in a wheel chair when he founded the school for gifted youngsters
my god...the horror...that they didn't stick to the original story...but instead went another direction with it...that will probably still be good.
let me know your favorite super-hero film and i'll come back with all the incongruities that it has with it's comic book counterpart.

I don't like using movie reviews to help decide whether I watch a movie or not, but the general consensus towards this movie has been very positive so far.

I don't like using movie reviews to help decide whether I watch a movie or not, but the general consensus towards this movie has been very positive so far.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

QFT, SMH i hope this movie does terrible so Fox can stop making X-Men movies. 

I wasn't excited for this movie at first, but after reading a positive review/preview and the new commercials I'm really looking forward to it now.

I wasn't excited for this movie at first, but after reading a positive review/preview and the new commercials I'm really looking forward to it now.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

FOX will never stop. Expect to see another X-Men related movie within the next couple of years so that they don't have to forfeit the rights over to Marvel.

FOX will never stop. Expect to see another X-Men related movie within the next couple of years so that they don't have to forfeit the rights over to Marvel.

Are you serious?
eyes.gif

First one was decent, 2nd was real good and this looks like that great one I always knew they could make. Be easy.

Are you serious?
eyes.gif

First one was decent, 2nd was real good and this looks like that great one I always knew they could make. Be easy.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Are you serious?
eyes.gif

Yeah that's how I felt about them this one is looking
pimp.gif
. I've started reading the comic although it won't be the same as the film I know.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Are you serious?
eyes.gif

Yeah that's how I felt about them this one is looking
pimp.gif
. I've started reading the comic although it won't be the same as the film I know.

Originally Posted by Furrell

True, rumor has it, Fox may hire some writers to work on X-Men "4". A completely new movie that would be not associated with X-3. We'll see about that. Fox will milk as much money as they can, knowing that X-Men will generate revenue, whether the film is good or bad. 

Originally Posted by Furrell

True, rumor has it, Fox may hire some writers to work on X-Men "4". A completely new movie that would be not associated with X-3. We'll see about that. Fox will milk as much money as they can, knowing that X-Men will generate revenue, whether the film is good or bad. 

Back
Top Bottom