X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reviews have been near perfect for this movie, a negative review is rare and a vast majority have been positive.

I think what kept me from being 100'% excited originally was I didn't want to immediately compare them to the prior X-Men films, which I really enjoyed (at least the first two). I feel the same way about the upcoming Spiderman reboot, but I think I'll be able to separate them into two different franchises and try not to compare them as much.

Reviews have been near perfect for this movie, a negative review is rare and a vast majority have been positive.

I think what kept me from being 100'% excited originally was I didn't want to immediately compare them to the prior X-Men films, which I really enjoyed (at least the first two). I feel the same way about the upcoming Spiderman reboot, but I think I'll be able to separate them into two different franchises and try not to compare them as much.

Originally Posted by proper english

Gambit is not OMEGA level. 
indifferent.gif

i agree. he sucks, and should never be in any Marvel film. ever again. 
New Son was possibly an Omega level mutant.  When Sinister did that surgery to exact that piece of gambit's brain, he took away those chances of Gambit reaching New Son levels

Originally Posted by proper english

Gambit is not OMEGA level. 
indifferent.gif

i agree. he sucks, and should never be in any Marvel film. ever again. 
New Son was possibly an Omega level mutant.  When Sinister did that surgery to exact that piece of gambit's brain, he took away those chances of Gambit reaching New Son levels

When I was a kid, I thought I was the only one who liked Gambit.  Guess he was more popular than I thought.  
laugh.gif

I always thought he was kind of weak compared to the other team members in the cartoon.  The charged cards were cool but didn't look like they did much damage.

When I was a kid, I thought I was the only one who liked Gambit.  Guess he was more popular than I thought.  
laugh.gif

I always thought he was kind of weak compared to the other team members in the cartoon.  The charged cards were cool but didn't look like they did much damage.

What's the name of that X-Men series where the characters (Wolverine etc.) were wearing silver and black versions of their blue and yellow uniforms? And I think they had red eyes in the picture that I saw on here...

What's the name of that X-Men series where the characters (Wolverine etc.) were wearing silver and black versions of their blue and yellow uniforms? And I think they had red eyes in the picture that I saw on here...

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

the current x-force ( wolverine, warpath, wolfsbane, archangel, elixer)

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

the current x-force ( wolverine, warpath, wolfsbane, archangel, elixer)

Back
Top Bottom