X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

97% on RT with 31 reviews in
eek.gif

Very excited for this film.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

What's the name of that X-Men series where the characters (Wolverine etc.) were wearing silver and black versions of their blue and yellow uniforms? And I think they had red eyes in the picture that I saw on here...
the current x-force ( wolverine, warpath, wolfsbane, archangel, elixer)
I've read a couple early issues of the Uncanny X-Force.. not bad.
I recently saw the rating on RT as well and was pretty shocked.. 3 days away..

What's the name of that X-Men series where the characters (Wolverine etc.) were wearing silver and black versions of their blue and yellow uniforms? And I think they had red eyes in the picture that I saw on here...

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Current team now consists of : Wolverine, Archangel, Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, Deathlok, and E.V.A.
One of my favorite titles right now.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Current team now consists of : Wolverine, Archangel, Psylocke, Deadpool, Fantomex, Deathlok, and E.V.A.
One of my favorite titles right now.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Reviews have been near perfect for this movie, a negative review is rare and a vast majority have been positive.

I think what kept me from being 100'% excited originally was I didn't want to immediately compare them to the prior X-Men films, which I really enjoyed (at least the first two). I feel the same way about the upcoming Spiderman reboot, but I think I'll be able to separate them into two different franchises and try not to compare them as much.

With Spider-man it's funny...I've always hated Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in almost anything, but those first two were good in spite of them...but that third. It's crazy how a sequel can kill what came before. I can't even watch the first two much anymore, because of it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Reviews have been near perfect for this movie, a negative review is rare and a vast majority have been positive.

I think what kept me from being 100'% excited originally was I didn't want to immediately compare them to the prior X-Men films, which I really enjoyed (at least the first two). I feel the same way about the upcoming Spiderman reboot, but I think I'll be able to separate them into two different franchises and try not to compare them as much.

With Spider-man it's funny...I've always hated Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in almost anything, but those first two were good in spite of them...but that third. It's crazy how a sequel can kill what came before. I can't even watch the first two much anymore, because of it.

The key to enjoying this film to the fullest is to forget everything you know about the X-Men comics.

The key to enjoying this film to the fullest is to forget everything you know about the X-Men comics.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Agreed. I will definitely be watching this movie this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom