X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by RFX45

The key to enjoying this film to the fullest is to forget everything you know about the X-Men comics.
Agreed. I will definitely be watching this movie this weekend.

Just got back from the film and I enjoyed it despite it not being what I expected. It didn't seem serious enough and there were quite a few cringe worthy moments. Michael Fassbender stole the show, completely! I think he should be the next James Bond.

Just got back from the film and I enjoyed it despite it not being what I expected. It didn't seem serious enough and there were quite a few cringe worthy moments. Michael Fassbender stole the show, completely! I think he should be the next James Bond.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

anything after the credits?

sex scene between magneto and professor which results in professor losing his hair and permanently put in a wheel chair.

sex scene between magneto and professor which results in professor losing his hair and permanently put in a wheel chair.

What I got from the commercials and trailers is that they form a team and then the gov't hires them to prevent WW3 or something. From that assumption I can extrapolate that something happens to further cement Magneto's mindset to eliminate humanity/make mutants dominate race.

Really wish there was a House of M movie or Decimation, at least animated.

Originally Posted by TSX24

my god.
And then Onslaught is born
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^^Not that I don't believe you, but I will most likely sit all the way through lol

^^Not that I don't believe you, but I will most likely sit all the way through lol

What I got from the commercials and trailers is that they form a team and then the gov't hires them to prevent WW3 or something. From that assumption I can extrapolate that something happens to further cement Magneto's mindset to eliminate humanity/make mutants dominate race.

Really wish there was a House of M movie or Decimation, at least animated.

my god.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

my god.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word
roll.gif

they had us believe some of magneto psyche got trapped in charles' mind....didn't know they were undercover brothers.

my god.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

word
roll.gif

they had us believe some of magneto psyche got trapped in charles' mind....didn't know they were undercover brothers.

The key to enjoying this film to the fullest is to forget everything you know about the X-Men comics.
How so?

They do not follow anything the canon from the comics and it'll be the root of all the hate for this movie. 
Example: Cyclops and Havok are brothers and supposed to be only a couple of  years apart but with this timeline, they'd be 2-3 decades apart.

Emma Frost is also suppose to be around the same age as Cyclops iirc, but in this one she laready looks at least 10 years older than Havok.

I really could go on so if you are a comic book fanboy, these are things that can easily ruin a movie.

How so?

They do not follow anything the canon from the comics and it'll be the root of all the hate for this movie. 
Example: Cyclops and Havok are brothers and supposed to be only a couple of  years apart but with this timeline, they'd be 2-3 decades apart.

Emma Frost is also suppose to be around the same age as Cyclops iirc, but in this one she laready looks at least 10 years older than Havok.

I really could go on so if you are a comic book fanboy, these are things that can easily ruin a movie.

How so?

And that's why I can't get down with this movie. Been an Xmen fan since I was a kid and After seeing the trailers the inner nerd in me wants to boycott it.

How so?

And that's why I can't get down with this movie. Been an Xmen fan since I was a kid and After seeing the trailers the inner nerd in me wants to boycott it.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

How so?

I'm actually opposite, which in these cases is a good thing.  After X3 and Wolverine:Origins, I've learned to realize to try to enjoy these movies for what they are and it makes them a bit more bearable.  While I'm not as excited as I was for X3/Origins, I'm still looking forward for a pretty decent summer action flick and good to see positive reviews so far

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

How so?

I'm actually opposite, which in these cases is a good thing.  After X3 and Wolverine:Origins, I've learned to realize to try to enjoy these movies for what they are and it makes them a bit more bearable.  While I'm not as excited as I was for X3/Origins, I'm still looking forward for a pretty decent summer action flick and good to see positive reviews so far

Back
Top Bottom