X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ
Full size pic of your avy please
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Who that sunburnt wolverine looking dude in the back??

That's azael or some #%!...nightcrawlers daddy.
ohwell.gif
i thought the arch angel was nightcrawlers pops and mystique is him mom.....

nerd.gif

archangel came much later and he has nothing to do with nightcrawler.  NC's parents were Mystique and Azazel.  Since both are in the movie, they'll probably show some romance between the 2 a pop out a baby Kurt at the end or something*shrugs*

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Who that sunburnt wolverine looking dude in the back??

That's azael or some #%!...nightcrawlers daddy.
ohwell.gif
i thought the arch angel was nightcrawlers pops and mystique is him mom.....

nerd.gif

archangel came much later and he has nothing to do with nightcrawler.  NC's parents were Mystique and Azazel.  Since both are in the movie, they'll probably show some romance between the 2 a pop out a baby Kurt at the end or something*shrugs*

kind of lost respect for Xmen after the butchering of deadpool in wolverine origins.. was absolute trash... still awaiting the deadpool movie

lost MAD respect for them for doing that...especially since Reynolds had the role down to a T. Liev Schrieber also nailed Sabretooth well to me...movie was just horrible

Dunno what to expect with this...either it'll be really good or no....IT's a bit of a stretch but with Prof X not having a body in the last flick they coulda made an Onslaught allusion or something.

kind of lost respect for Xmen after the butchering of deadpool in wolverine origins.. was absolute trash... still awaiting the deadpool movie

lost MAD respect for them for doing that...especially since Reynolds had the role down to a T. Liev Schrieber also nailed Sabretooth well to me...movie was just horrible

Dunno what to expect with this...either it'll be really good or no....IT's a bit of a stretch but with Prof X not having a body in the last flick they coulda made an Onslaught allusion or something.

I just don't get why X-Men movies are failing like this
30t6p3b.gif

Hope it's much better than it looks. Who is directing this? I do think FOX is still owning the rights to this so it'll be a while until Marvel has it and can do it right.

They need to just call me to do an Age of Apocalypse movie.

I just don't get why X-Men movies are failing like this
30t6p3b.gif

Hope it's much better than it looks. Who is directing this? I do think FOX is still owning the rights to this so it'll be a while until Marvel has it and can do it right.

They need to just call me to do an Age of Apocalypse movie.

Back
Top Bottom