X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Haven't thought much about this, don't know how I feel really.

The first two were great, the 3rd was ehhh but I guess they were done with that story. Wolverine got his own spinoff series, then show them as younger kids/mutants... could be interesting if done well.

Haven't thought much about this, don't know how I feel really.

The first two were great, the 3rd was ehhh but I guess they were done with that story. Wolverine got his own spinoff series, then show them as younger kids/mutants... could be interesting if done well.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

this movie looks good to me.
eyes.gif

That movie does not look good.  Hopefully, the real trailer makes things better.....Damn, this is too obvious that it's a fan trailer

Originally Posted by youngcurse

this movie looks good to me.
eyes.gif

That movie does not look good.  Hopefully, the real trailer makes things better.....Damn, this is too obvious that it's a fan trailer

Yea cats look like the person in charge of the wardrobes just went to TOPMAN and spazzed.

looks like the cover to some generic redbox movie, they can't seriously be making a movie that looks like this

the trailer better be damn good, like just as good if not better than that dark knight teaser where it's just voices and the bat signal breaking apart, in other words its gotta have me

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

looks like the cover to some generic redbox movie, they can't seriously be making a movie that looks like this

the trailer better be damn good, like just as good if not better than that dark knight teaser where it's just voices and the bat signal breaking apart, in other words its gotta have me

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Definitely interesting. Especially with the fact that this "First Class" has nothing to do with Scott Summers/Cyclops. Hmm, I really don't know the direction the film will go, but either way, they'll make a ton of money and I will eventually watch the movie too.

January Jones is looking nice though.

Back
Top Bottom