X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

Definitely interesting. Especially with the fact that this "First Class" has nothing to do with Scott Summers/Cyclops. Hmm, I really don't know the direction the film will go, but either way, they'll make a ton of money and I will eventually watch the movie too.

January Jones is looking nice though.

recycledpaper wrote:
Originally Posted by youngcurse

this movie looks good to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

@ the "whats the worse that could happen?" clip in the middle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

They made Havok look like a %+#%+ too. Remember when used to be like this:

298640-42804-havok.jpg
pimp.gif

Havok looks like he has a kaleidoscope on his chest in the movie

Originally Posted by DangerousG

They made Havok look like a %+#%+ too. Remember when used to be like this:

298640-42804-havok.jpg
pimp.gif

Havok looks like he has a kaleidoscope on his chest in the movie

There was an interview, where the director confirmed, it was a five minute photoshop placeholder that got leaked, just like I thought.

Even if the movie's garbage, they can afford an NTer to do better than that.

There was an interview, where the director confirmed, it was a five minute photoshop placeholder that got leaked, just like I thought.

Even if the movie's garbage, they can afford an NTer to do better than that.

I wanna see how they interpret Havok's powers...i always liked him over Cyclops because he's more of a loose cannon

I wanna see how they interpret Havok's powers...i always liked him over Cyclops because he's more of a loose cannon

kevin-bacon-and-january-jones-xmen-first-class1.jpg

bacon has the sideburns and kind of resembles him (especially with the wrinkles), but sebastian shaw is a pretty big dude, bacon shouldve put on some weight

kevin-bacon-and-january-jones-xmen-first-class1.jpg

bacon has the sideburns and kind of resembles him (especially with the wrinkles), but sebastian shaw is a pretty big dude, bacon shouldve put on some weight

--Typical NT. Hatin hatin hatin as usual.
--Mcavoy as a younger Prof X is a good choice IMO. And the dude playing a younger Magneto looks more menacing than the old ayo dude.
--Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw? Nice. Villian status like in Sleepers.

--I'll pass judgement until I sit through a 2 hour movie.
--The guy that directed Kick-%!! put together this joint so I will be watching.

--Mcavoy as a younger Prof X is a good choice IMO. And the dude playing a younger Magneto looks more menacing than the old ayo dude.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

hey, I give everything a chance (check out my posts from the Wolverine:Origins
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
), but it's Fox's overall track record(X3, Spiderman3, Origins, etc) is what's keeping me kinda hesitant about this. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoyed those 3 movies as popcorn flicks, but there's no doubt, it shouldn't be too hard to make them wayyy better) I'm sure I can eventually get past the look of Magneto's helmet, but the rest of the 5 or so screen shots don't even look like they're from an exciting X-Men movie compared to the other movie Marvel actually makes.  Compare those those teaser's to the first 2 teaser pics from IM2.  That's how you're supposed to get people amped for your upcoming movie
3504046102_d9598486bf.jpg

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

hey, I give everything a chance (check out my posts from the Wolverine:Origins
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
), but it's Fox's overall track record(X3, Spiderman3, Origins, etc) is what's keeping me kinda hesitant about this. Don't get me wrong, I actually enjoyed those 3 movies as popcorn flicks, but there's no doubt, it shouldn't be too hard to make them wayyy better) I'm sure I can eventually get past the look of Magneto's helmet, but the rest of the 5 or so screen shots don't even look like they're from an exciting X-Men movie compared to the other movie Marvel actually makes.  Compare those those teaser's to the first 2 teaser pics from IM2.  That's how you're supposed to get people amped for your upcoming movie
3504046102_d9598486bf.jpg

Bryan Singer really pulled a LeBron, when he jumped ship on X-Men to do Superman Returns. The characters are garbage unless the right person pulls them all together. I guess that makes X3 and Wolverine, Ohio.
ohwell.gif

That being said, Kick-%#$ is better than anything Brett Ratner's done except Rush Hour. Don't get me wrong, Fox is the most sell your grandmother soulless studio there is, but they get it when doing dumb %+!@ costs them money. They did it on Wolverine and money and momentum on their franchise. So they bought Aronofsky's soul. And they wrung in a real director to do this.

Matt Vaughn is so respectable, he re-shot an action scene in the Danger Room, because it looked too much like the Inception hallway scene.

I don't think this is gonna be bad.

Bryan Singer really pulled a LeBron, when he jumped ship on X-Men to do Superman Returns. The characters are garbage unless the right person pulls them all together. I guess that makes X3 and Wolverine, Ohio.
ohwell.gif

That being said, Kick-%#$ is better than anything Brett Ratner's done except Rush Hour. Don't get me wrong, Fox is the most sell your grandmother soulless studio there is, but they get it when doing dumb %+!@ costs them money. They did it on Wolverine and money and momentum on their franchise. So they bought Aronofsky's soul. And they wrung in a real director to do this.

Matt Vaughn is so respectable, he re-shot an action scene in the Danger Room, because it looked too much like the Inception hallway scene.

I don't think this is gonna be bad.

Back
Top Bottom