X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

ya'll trippin, this looks pretty damn good.

def a movie to
pimp.gif
and then watch.

they were filming this at the park across the street from my house..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there was so many trailers here, only thing that pissed me off is they took all the parking around the park.

smdh.

they were filming this at the park across the street from my house..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there was so many trailers here, only thing that pissed me off is they took all the parking around the park.

smdh.

Trailer looks aight. If this is a reboot they should've had the OG characters instead...

Trailer looks aight. If this is a reboot they should've had the OG characters instead...

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.

Looks like an entertaining movie, whether it sucks or not. I just read that in this X-Men storyline, Havoc and Cyclops aren't brothers. SMH.

I'm trying to keep an open mind especially knowing what kind of director Matthew Vaughn is, but the fact that they're using all these second-rate mutants isn't really exciting me.  I know it wouldn't make sense since this is supposed to be a prequel to the X-men trilogy, but I'm sure they could've found a lot more interesting mutants to use

I'm trying to keep an open mind especially knowing what kind of director Matthew Vaughn is, but the fact that they're using all these second-rate mutants isn't really exciting me.  I know it wouldn't make sense since this is supposed to be a prequel to the X-men trilogy, but I'm sure they could've found a lot more interesting mutants to use

Back
Top Bottom