X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

turrible.jpg

Originally Posted by TSX24

is that blue chick mystiq? Check out that dome its huge! who are the two generic white dudes in front suppose to be? jeez this movie looks like crap. lol@ beast in the back lurkin

Dude on the left is magneto and the one on the right is professor X.  Honestly, the x-men costumes have never translated well from the comics to any of the 3 previous movies.  White Queen looks
pimp.gif
 though

Originally Posted by TSX24

is that blue chick mystiq? Check out that dome its huge! who are the two generic white dudes in front suppose to be? jeez this movie looks like crap. lol@ beast in the back lurkin

Dude on the left is magneto and the one on the right is professor X.  Honestly, the x-men costumes have never translated well from the comics to any of the 3 previous movies.  White Queen looks
pimp.gif
 though

i think that given the fact theres been no promotion and that it comes out in 5 months...it's destined for failure

i think that given the fact theres been no promotion and that it comes out in 5 months...it's destined for failure

I didn't even know a new X-Men movie was coming out so soon. 

What happened to the other X-Men trilogy?  I thought they were going to do the Dark Phoenix storyline.

I didn't even know a new X-Men movie was coming out so soon. 

What happened to the other X-Men trilogy?  I thought they were going to do the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Back
Top Bottom