X-Men:First Class Thread (First leaked Pic)

picture looks like one of those low budget sequels

i.e.

titanic-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by pchen83

I mean it could definitely be photoshopped but these are definitely what the characters look like. No photoshopper would waste his time making something this wack and try to present it as official, i'd like to think they'd try to make it look as authentic as possible. This looks like something Marvel thought was cool. So far Spider-Man> =Thor> =Captain America> =X-Men

Here's the story link, it should be all over the internets.

http://blogs.indiewire.co..._first_class_in_costume/

laugh.gif
  u serious ? all these MARVEL comic book movies are trash. in regards to comic books to movies

DC > MARVEL

^I meant relative to all the reboots and new marvel movies.  DC isn't even in this conversation but yea Dark Knight>every marvel movie that's come out.  This is coming from someone that didn't f with DC when I used to read comics.  Actually, Iron Man was better than Superman Returns/Catwoman/Steel/Jonah Hex.    

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by pchen83

I mean it could definitely be photoshopped but these are definitely what the characters look like. No photoshopper would waste his time making something this wack and try to present it as official, i'd like to think they'd try to make it look as authentic as possible. This looks like something Marvel thought was cool. So far Spider-Man> =Thor> =Captain America> =X-Men

Here's the story link, it should be all over the internets.

http://blogs.indiewire.co..._first_class_in_costume/

laugh.gif
  u serious ? all these MARVEL comic book movies are trash. in regards to comic books to movies

DC > MARVEL

^I meant relative to all the reboots and new marvel movies.  DC isn't even in this conversation but yea Dark Knight>every marvel movie that's come out.  This is coming from someone that didn't f with DC when I used to read comics.  Actually, Iron Man was better than Superman Returns/Catwoman/Steel/Jonah Hex.    

why does god continue to spawn things that make me want to shun my childhood

what have i done to deserve this

( ._.)

why does god continue to spawn things that make me want to shun my childhood

what have i done to deserve this

( ._.)

kind of lost respect for Xmen after the butchering of deadpool in wolverine origins.. was absolute trash... still awaiting the deadpool movie, a dark and scary theme would be juuust perfect

kind of lost respect for Xmen after the butchering of deadpool in wolverine origins.. was absolute trash... still awaiting the deadpool movie, a dark and scary theme would be juuust perfect

Originally Posted by bwood056

co-sign
i feel the same way about gambit

i waited so long for them to put him in a movie

they completely SCREEEWWWWWEEEDDDD him

Originally Posted by bwood056

co-sign
i feel the same way about gambit

i waited so long for them to put him in a movie

they completely SCREEEWWWWWEEEDDDD him

Back
Top Bottom