XB1 NBA 2K17 Online League Thread: Signup now

MVP

Supporter
Well 2K finally looks to have actually made some improvements to the mode that used to be great, but seriously has been lacking on next gen. The draft additions, keeper player options just to start seem like will make this game great again. 

So we'll likely doing a fantasy draft like always since the league is so lopsided with talent.

For the vets, you know how this goes: NT screename/Xbox GT/Team. Looking to get at least half of the league as human users so if we don't I'll get it I'm open to having friends or outsiders come in as long as their reliable, but flex schedule should alleviate most issues.

1. Mamba MVP/Gator Boy 24/Lakers

2. XXpizzo/Itz Me Pizzo 23/Sixers

3. nickmaz96/NickMaz112/Knicks

4. MikeDalton/Bieber fever 18/Celtics

Last edited:
ohwell.gif
 game should only be played on PS4

Can we VOTE on whether or not there is a fantasy draft?

Especially considering folks are still going to be learning how to play with a team. Let them get that practice instead of the randmization of a fantasy squad.

There aren't any more stacked teams now than any other year in the NBA. Just KD moved.

3 teams can win it all, then there is everyone else. That is how the NBA has been over the last 25 years

Last edited:
Can we VOTE on whether or not there is a fantasy draft?

Especially considering folks are still going to be learning how to play with a team. Let them get that practice instead of the randmization of a fantasy squad.

There aren't any more stacked teams now than any other year in the NBA. Just KD moved.

3 teams can win it all, then there is everyone else. That is how the NBA has been over the last 25 years

If you want that then i def dont want the nets.

:lol: I'm just saying, it is a new game. Let folks get some joy out of playing with the natural teams. That is the allure of having a new season's worth of NBA video games. New rosters. New combinations.

:lol: I'm just saying, it is a new game. Let folks get some joy out of playing with the natural teams. That is the allure of having a new season's worth of NBA video games. New rosters. New combinations.

I think most would prefer a draft that's how it's always been.

Most play with their own team in regular franchise.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I thought I changed the draft date again in order to get more people in but I guess I didn't. So I resent the invites again to you guys, also if you have friends that would be interested in joining as well please send them my way. 

Back
Top Bottom