XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

My montage 
pimp.gif
naw mean

Originally Posted by Kramer

Yeah that's true. The other thing is, does no one play FFA, that used to be my fav on MW2 but no one seems to play it on Black Ops
This is pretty much all I played on MW2 also but in BO not so much.. And December you might as well go all the way to 15th. Also, I'm always on and off about prestiging. But now that i'm 6th I'm just going to keep going there is no point in stopping now

Originally Posted by Kramer

Yeah that's true. The other thing is, does no one play FFA, that used to be my fav on MW2 but no one seems to play it on Black Ops
This is pretty much all I played on MW2 also but in BO not so much.. And December you might as well go all the way to 15th. Also, I'm always on and off about prestiging. But now that i'm 6th I'm just going to keep going there is no point in stopping now

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Some people like having that sense of ranking up. They like the challenges coming up on the screen. Then you have your completion artist who must have the additional classes, emblems, titles, etc. Personally I prefer beating people down so I don't prestige.

Yea, The challenges give it almost an RPG feel... like always striving for something.
I find it hard to stay engaged once I complete everything.

Some people like having that sense of ranking up. They like the challenges coming up on the screen. Then you have your completion artist who must have the additional classes, emblems, titles, etc. Personally I prefer beating people down so I don't prestige.

Yea, The challenges give it almost an RPG feel... like always striving for something.
I find it hard to stay engaged once I complete everything.

ffa in mw2 was my *$%%
pimp.gif

28days spent playing mw2
laugh.gif
a lot of it was ffa

...ive played like 3 ffa in black ops, its more of a team game imo and the maps are not ffa friendly

ffa in mw2 was my *$%%
pimp.gif

28days spent playing mw2
laugh.gif
a lot of it was ffa

...ive played like 3 ffa in black ops, its more of a team game imo and the maps are not ffa friendly

Yeah, FFA was pretty much I mainly played unless in a group.. I need to play Crysis 2 I hear it's fun and the graphics are crazy good.

Yeah, FFA was pretty much I mainly played unless in a group.. I need to play Crysis 2 I hear it's fun and the graphics are crazy good.

So I started running with a couple friends, noticed "personal best" after a match... turns out it was wins. Decided to focus on winning games and my current win streak is at 60 games
pimp.gif

So I started running with a couple friends, noticed "personal best" after a match... turns out it was wins. Decided to focus on winning games and my current win streak is at 60 games
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I can't get past 30 for whatever reason.. because I get put into games already started and I'm pretty sure that counts towards the L.

pimp.gif
I can't get past 30 for whatever reason.. because I get put into games already started and I'm pretty sure that counts towards the L.

pimp.gif
I'm running tonight, lets get ya streak to 120.

pimp.gif

Definitely does. My previous was only like 20. I've never ran with the same team for that long before. I was tired and these dudes were joking about poppin' 5 hour energy and red bull. I said i'm out but I got some coke left.

word. ayo Drama'.... run that %$!t back!

Definitely does. My previous was only like 20. I've never ran with the same team for that long before. I was tired and these dudes were joking about poppin' 5 hour energy and red bull. I said i'm out but I got some coke left.

word. ayo Drama'.... run that %$!t back!

Back
Top Bottom