XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

just tried to play this crap dolo... camping is crazy and no team help is just having me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HTXMade

just tried to play this crap dolo... camping is crazy and no team help is just having me
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
.. I'll probably be back on if the Hawks can't come back.. I ain't even gonna bother watching that Laker game because I know that's a W for the mavs 

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
.. I'll probably be back on if the Hawks can't come back.. I ain't even gonna bother watching that Laker game because I know that's a W for the mavs 

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
broham u kno the Mavs taking that L tonight 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be on after the Lakers game phenom

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll be on after the Lakers game phenom

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the new maps = camp fest
laugh.gif

im buying a mic today (unless i order it from amazon) any suggestions? i have px21 but i hate all the wires so im looking for something with less wires but quality
I got a (turtle beach) PX5 dope headset wireless and you can connect just optic fiber cable from receiver to 360 thats it and obviously the power cable. They will run you about $210 though. Bluetooth capabilities u can answer a call on your cellphone while playing or listen to music from a bluetooth enabled device. AAAA+++++

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the new maps = camp fest
laugh.gif

im buying a mic today (unless i order it from amazon) any suggestions? i have px21 but i hate all the wires so im looking for something with less wires but quality
I got a (turtle beach) PX5 dope headset wireless and you can connect just optic fiber cable from receiver to 360 thats it and obviously the power cable. They will run you about $210 though. Bluetooth capabilities u can answer a call on your cellphone while playing or listen to music from a bluetooth enabled device. AAAA+++++

Good games tonight fellas that were in my party.. I think we gave up one HQ cap the whole time we played
pimp.gif

@pootaing.. I think now is a good time if you're getting it for COD.. since it's double exp til Tuesday you can get to 50 real quick
And biff if you're a fan of objective or Ground War then the maps are worth it.. but if you're a 6v6 TDM guy I'd say pass. They are too big for 6v6 TDM. But playing HQ on them they were nice imo

Good games tonight fellas that were in my party.. I think we gave up one HQ cap the whole time we played
pimp.gif

@pootaing.. I think now is a good time if you're getting it for COD.. since it's double exp til Tuesday you can get to 50 real quick
And biff if you're a fan of objective or Ground War then the maps are worth it.. but if you're a 6v6 TDM guy I'd say pass. They are too big for 6v6 TDM. But playing HQ on them they were nice imo

whos on im about to get on for the night

uniquekickz those sound great but im looking to spend like 50$ at most so ill end up copping off amazon cause they got some good ones always for less, was gonna pick these madcatz ones for 30$ @ target that looked pretty sturdy but also had a bunch of wires
poot theres so many deals on xboxs now its the time to buy...i know off hand amazon is giving 50$ credit and i think they are giving points 20$ worth for any xbox...target is giving 50$ on the 4gb kinect bundle...but amazon ftw no tax + free ship

whos on im about to get on for the night

uniquekickz those sound great but im looking to spend like 50$ at most so ill end up copping off amazon cause they got some good ones always for less, was gonna pick these madcatz ones for 30$ @ target that looked pretty sturdy but also had a bunch of wires
poot theres so many deals on xboxs now its the time to buy...i know off hand amazon is giving 50$ credit and i think they are giving points 20$ worth for any xbox...target is giving 50$ on the 4gb kinect bundle...but amazon ftw no tax + free ship

Back
Top Bottom