XBOX 360 Call of Duty: Black Ops - VOL. MrONegative DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!! NEW MAPS OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by Carver

JB every time I invite you you leave mid game man
laugh.gif
na idk what happened, it said we lost connection to host when i got a helicopter i was like
mad.gif
...and i thought we were gonna regroup...but then i could hear you guys still talking about the current match so i guess only i got kicked...so i said ef it and got off 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

JB every time I invite you you leave mid game man
laugh.gif
na idk what happened, it said we lost connection to host when i got a helicopter i was like
mad.gif
...and i thought we were gonna regroup...but then i could hear you guys still talking about the current match so i guess only i got kicked...so i said ef it and got off 
laugh.gif

WOAHHHHH ... i just read the last page. GET THE *%*+ OUTTA HERE. Go to my recent games. Please.... The @+%! i gotta hide? 
laugh.gif

U guys actually make me wanna sign on and start playing again. Once Finals and %+## are done. Im back. 

Adobe - Who are u and when have i ever played with u.. ? 

WOAHHHHH ... i just read the last page. GET THE *%*+ OUTTA HERE. Go to my recent games. Please.... The @+%! i gotta hide? 
laugh.gif

U guys actually make me wanna sign on and start playing again. Once Finals and %+## are done. Im back. 

Adobe - Who are u and when have i ever played with u.. ? 

So I just hop on by myself to get some XP... And I randomly join a game with Henzo and Rafool and a bunch of other NT goons... Needless to say I get @%$%**+ on. $@*+ you guys 
laugh.gif

So I just hop on by myself to get some XP... And I randomly join a game with Henzo and Rafool and a bunch of other NT goons... Needless to say I get @%$%**+ on. $@*+ you guys 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom