Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Screw you Ritch! Taking Bargnani

happy.gif

I knew you were going to say something haha

Hey Yankee... other than D12... would would you want for Al Jefferson... I'll give you Nash and anyone else

i was intending on getting Conley but Gully took him

ik you aint talkin you jacked Roger Mason a pick before me
laugh.gif
. I wasreally countin on gettin him and when u got him it messed everything up and i didnt know who to get. So with 2 seconds left i played it safe and got anotherCenter in Dalembert.
laugh.gif

Godd dammit i was watching the game not payin attention and i got Nocioni

Yankee il play you after

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Crag make me an Administrator
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Its not fun. The amount of work you have to put into it is just not worth it. You have to be on NT 24/7, and are only allowed 30 minute lunches.Plus no one ever says thank you...

laugh.gif

Retro theres your Kobe, in Keyon Dooling. I had a feeling it was him looking through the PG's.
I remember usin him in a Live a few years back and he was lights out.

My sleeper is Brandon Rush by the way.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Its not fun. The amount of work you have to put into it is just not worth it. You have to be on NT 24/7, and are only allowed 30 minute lunches. Plus no one ever says thank you...

laugh.gif

QFT

^ Hahah Ritch.

WHO TOOK JERRYD?! LOL I thought for sure I could scoop him as my last pick.... I hope Von Wafer's shot isn't too strange.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

^ Hahah Ritch.

WHO TOOK JERRYD?! LOL I thought for sure I could scoop him as my last pick.... I hope Von Wafer's shot isn't too strange.

So you took him
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Retro theres your Kobe, in Keyon Dooling. I had a feeling it was him looking through the PG's.
I remember usin him in a Live a few years back and he was lights out.

My sleeper is Brandon Rush by the way.
yeah keyon is my mini kobe, he's lights out and his release is just like kobe's.

billups on the block for a big.

I dunno Crag I want to play one game with Jefferson to see how he is... Jelhers u ready? NIKEAIR I wanna get a game with my new team in

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Its not fun. The amount of work you have to put into it is just not worth it. You have to be on NT 24/7, and are only allowed 30 minute lunches. Plus no one ever says thank you...

laugh.gif

QFT

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i wanna do the easy stuff like putting thru trades and makingpolls and stuff like that

Im ready to play when this finishes.

Craig generate the schedule right away please, Thank you! lol

Back
Top Bottom