Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Who wants a go at the Pistons?
grin.gif

ANDDDD Let the trade feeding frenzy begin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]#[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Oval[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Pau Gasol[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Andris Biedrins[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]87[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Derrick Rose[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Kevin Martin[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Jose Calderon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Troy Murphy[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Boris Diaw[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]83[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]84[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ronnie Brewer[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Brendan Haywood[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Wally Szczerbiak[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][/table]

Everyone but Beidrins Pau and Rose are on the block

Lets goo

Craig il play you cant seem to connect with Yankee dk if its the servers or one of our connections.

if the lakers lose, i'm ready to tear some @$%%!+$ heads off. i'll be able to play after the game and inside the nba.

Nice little custom Gully. I hope you could tell I was just jacking em up just to see how early/late all my players releases are. What's good withChandler's block in the first quarter though?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Nice little custom Gully. I hope you could tell I was just jacking em up just to see how early/late all my players releases are. What's good with Chandler's block in the first quarter though?
nerd.gif
yea i kno ... i hate Kobe's RElease
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Son blocked that from inside the paint
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RUDYYYYYYYYYY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh yeah and how is the stamina for anyone who played a real game? crag set the stamina slider?

I didn't change any sliders...
eek.gif

Great Game DJ

Wow dude... Nash @ the end
pimp.gif
I was shocked I got that shot off in time

WOW

lmao it really didnt seem like it though. i was feeding the ball around up until the 4th and ot ... that is granger time ...

btw why you instigating trying to get me kicked out so you can possibly get granger
roll.gif

roll.gif

I didn't even notice it that bad... until the end..I was too busy being mad at how much I hate my team

Wow dude... come on now DJ
roll.gif

He was pissin me off with the OD fastbreaks off missed shots... and at the end when it was close you were just runnin around in the paint trying to get ashot..

WOW D12 with NO offensive rebounds.. and Okafor was the rebounding leader for me

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

ANDDDD Let the trade feeding frenzy begin
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]#[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]Oval[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Pau Gasol[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]93[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Andris Biedrins[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]87[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Derrick Rose[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Kevin Martin[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Jose Calderon[/td] [td]PG[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Troy Murphy[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]85[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Boris Diaw[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]83[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Luol Deng[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]84[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ronnie Brewer[/td] [td]SG[/td] [td]80[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Brendan Haywood[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Wally Szczerbiak[/td] [td]SF[/td] [td]79[/td] [/tr][/table]

Everyone but Beidrins Pau and Rose are on the block

Lets goo

Originally Posted by jretro23

so crag you gonna keep the stamina slider at 50?
I think it needs to go down a little bit. I felt like none of my guys got tired.

wait wat do we see here Rudy Gay with 36 pip out of 44

way to go big guy

told you and you didn't even play him
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom