Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Yeah Jehlers pulled a GullydaGranger and didn't even have double digit attempts with anyone else

Roy would NOT miss...
smh.gif

No no no i did not pull a GullydaGranger.
GullydaGranger would be shootin no matter what the percentage was...even if hed make 1-10 hed just keep shooting.

I kept shooting cuz they were going in. He had a good percentage

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yal be killin me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good game Magic.. that GoalTending at the end was BS... thats why I was tryin to give you those wide open looks to make up for it

We both shot over 45 percent from 3
eek.gif

Good game Magic.. that GoalTending at the end was BS... thats why I was tryin to give you those wide open looks to make up for it

lol...and both wide open looks somehow didnt go in...first with Kidd...and then an open look with lewis....neither of them happened to go down haha but whatcan u do good game man

You wanna get our other game in once the Bulls/Celts game is done?
damn i just told my boy i'd play some duty.... but we can play tomorrow if you're around i'm around all day not doingshiiiiitttttttttt lol

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

jpap348 wrote:

fraij da 5 11 wrote:

jpap348 wrote:

Gasol and Martin for Duncan and Ginobli

I don't want Martin's ugly %#* shot...but I might do Gasol/Duncan straight up because dude is useless for me

I might do that... is there ANY way i can get Tayshawn from you??

I'm gonna keep Prince for now...but if you wanna do Gasol/Duncan straight up offer it and i'll
accept

[table][tr][td]653931

Analyze
Trade
[/td] [td]Invalidated[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Pau Gasol[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]Approved[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td]Tim Duncan[/td] [td]Los Angeles Lakers[/td] [td]Cleveland Cavaliers[/td] [td]Rejected[/td] [/tr][/table]

Dafuxup?

laugh.gif
my apologies...I'm waiting to hear back on a trade involving Timmy so I couldn't accept it just yet

Anyone ever do the 3point shootout ?? why is it next to impossible... i didn't make a SINGLE shot with Ray allen
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom