Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

NikeAir please take Miami if you want to

I know you only want to cuz they have Lebron
roll.gif
And before you had no interest in joining this league

But I know you are very sim and good about getting games in

And yes Yankee can Cheese like crazy
roll.gif

I called him out SO bad when we had our playoff series last league... and he denied every word of it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

NikeAir please take Miami if you want to

I know you only want to cuz they have Lebron
roll.gif
And before you had no interest in joining this league

But I know you are very sim and good about getting games in

And yes Yankee can Cheese like crazy
roll.gif

I called him out SO bad when we had our playoff series last league... and he denied every word of it
roll.gif
laugh.gif
its more monta than lebron

and yeah, ive called yankee out before too, dude wont admit it can you PM me league info crag

i might start off getting my games in slow, got 3 essays due next week, each essay is for a different class and i need a passing grade on the essay to pass theclass

edit: i might be able to get a game in a few minutes if anyone wants to play

Lies
I know you have some Lebron obsession all a sudden
tongue.gif

I wont be able to send you an invite til tomorrow... I'm goin to bed.. but will def send it tomorrow

wat r u talking about upstate when I intercepted the in bounds that was the cpu not me thats why I gave you the ball back by running into the backcourt. and Itook a charge with my big man wen he cant hang with ur pg cuz my big was stuk in the back court trying to get back on D. relax I didnt win by 12 because of onecharge lol.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

id be open to takin any team pref minnesota or indy....ill check the thread a lil more often to see whats goin on
eek.gif
eek.gif
am I being ousted? I know I'm 0-7, but geez.
laugh.gif
Nah but for real I don't expect my 360 to hold out much longer, so when Idoes kick Minnesota is all yours if you want them.

PS- I cannot get the jumpshot timing online down to save my life. Any tips?
I'm on now if anyone wants a game.

Back
Top Bottom