Xbox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft- Draft 10:30 Eastern Thurs 4/23

Originally Posted by ohboy716

forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

But Heat you cant just be going around in circles with LeBron and playing no on ball d.
smh.gif

I swear to god if you try to counter with "well well all you did was give it to KG" I'm going to be pissed. You left him open every time and would try to take charges.

Where you at Crag? We need NKEAIR
You told on yourself. You did the same thing with KG that I did with Lebron and you got scared when I started to come back. Be honest the real reason you quit is because I paused the game twice to answer the door. Cut me I don't care but I guarantee this dude complains about something else.

Riding the jock of 2 different men in back to back sentences FTL. Your name should be *****1088
N O R E A G A revisited.............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

You have to mold sim players ..

Look at ur boy Yung FLYYYYY GULLY

stepped it up from all the complaints. I think i might just be the most sim guy in here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Great game Ritch

Can't believe I held through for the W

I choked on those FT's at the end
roll.gif

You can go ahead and Reset that game between you and the Heat

Game anyone else?

hey crag, if its cool wiht you, can you reset the first game the heat played, start me off with a fresh record?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Great game Ritch

Can't believe I held through for the W

I choked on those FT's at the end
roll.gif

You can go ahead and Reset that game between you and the Heat

Game anyone else?

Grr! On that last possession I freaked out because I could not find Bibby and it turns out for some reason he was passing it in.
indifferent.gif

Had my chance but sorry %!% Pierce got it blocked.
roll.gif

Now I got Carter! But I am going to miss McLady though, just started to get good with him again.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by ohboy716

forfeited. I was winning but I want to reset the game. If everyone has a problem with that then fine it does not have to be done.

But Heat you cant just be going around in circles with LeBron and playing no on ball d.
smh.gif

I swear to god if you try to counter with "well well all you did was give it to KG" I'm going to be pissed. You left him open every time and would try to take charges.

You told on yourself. You did the same thing with KG that I did with Lebron and you got scared when I started to come back. Be honest the real reason you quit is because I paused the game twice to answer the door. Cut me I don't care but I guarantee this dude complains about something else.

Riding the jock of 2 different men in back to back sentences FTL. Your name should be *****1088
N O R E A G A revisited.............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

Seriously whats with all these guys always getting mad at me.
roll.gif

ohgirl716 you are so creative! You are the first person ever to replace the r in my name with a b. I have nothing to say since you totally burned me with thatoriginal joke that I never heard before in my life.

Nah man I know, but you know damn well my dudes were shooting HORRIFICALLY. 9 pts in the first quarter, seriously?! I meant to type brb on that message hahabut then I told my Mom to wait.

GG though.

Oh and Admins don't even think I was tryna pull nothing fishy with that Lebron for Bosh trade, I just seen it right now, plus dude offered it to me. To bequite frank I suck with Lebron's jumpshot so I wouldn't have accepted it anyway... Well I might have just so I can pull a DJGTEKI'm-taking-Granger-because-I-know-he-is-wanted-elsewhere, lol sike.

lol, untrouble, any big men to give up? i need a center right now, butler on the market miller too

Back
Top Bottom