Xbox 360 NBA 2K9 Playoffs Tournament vol. Where Amazing Happens (Conference Semifinals Ready)

MVP

Supporter
As many of you who follow the NBA know, the playoffs begin this Saturday. Why not get an early preview of what may be to come by using the best basketball gameout, NBA 2K9? Test your skills with the teams that will be represented in the playoffs this year to see if you can take them to the top.

The tourney will be best of seven series all the way from the 1st round until the Finals. Settings will be as follows: Hall of Fame difficulty, 8 minutequarters, injuries on, and default sliders (try and keep the cheesing to a minimum).

Please don't sign up if you are not going to play your games. With that being said good luck, have fun, and may the best player win.

LEAGUE NAME: NT Playoffs 09
PASSWORD: champs

Here are the teams that are still available {(5) Spurs, (7) Mavericks} and {(7) 76ers}

3189914650_5ed82b13c0.jpg

eastern-logo.jpg

1st Round
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers (NKEAIR) vs. 8. Detroit Pistons (Cragmatic) Clevelandwins series 4-1
(4) Atlanta Hawks (Capital B Capital C) vs. (5) Miami Heat (Yankeephan87) Miami wins series 4-3
(3) Orlando Magic (djgtekfrmsanjo) vs. (6) Chicago Bulls (Life Lessons) Chicago wins series 4-1
(2) Boston Celtics (youngpnoi) vs. (7) Philadelphia 76ers (ServeChilled81) Boston wins series 4-0

Eastern Conference Semifinals:
(1) Cleveland Cavaliers (NKEAIR) vs. (5) Miami Heat (Yankeephan87)
(2) Boston Celtics (youngpnoi) vs. (6) Chicago Bulls (Life Lessons)

western-logo_feature.jpg

1st Round:
(1) Los Angeles Lakers (Mamba MVP) vs. 8. Utah Jazz (Olvera23) Los Angeleswins series 4-1
(4) Portland Trailblazers (UNtroubled YOUTH) vs. (5) San Antonio Spurs (???)Portland wins series 4-3
(3) Houston Rockets (Ritch1088) vs. (6) New Orleans Hornets (kicksrule)Houston wins series 4-1
(2) Denver Nuggets (jretro) vs. (7) Dallas Mavericks (retrorod45) Denver winsseries 4-0

Western Conference Semifinals:
(1) Los Angeles Lakers (Mamba MVP) vs. (4) Portland Trailblazers (UNtroubled YOUTH)
(2) Denver Nuggets (jretro) vs. (3) Houston Rockets (Ritch1088)

Got ya. Life Lessons and for those who already have their teams the tourney is created now so you can go join.

The league name is NT Playoffs 09. Password is "champs"

Either tonight or tomorrow, but really as soon as the other spots are filled.

I'll sign up right now as the Rockets. You know I'm good to play all my games

Edit: Done, hopefully this can start tonight.

Well those are people from the NT 360 league that had already PM'd me about joining, so please don't choose their team.

I'll have to sign up tonight... hope I can pull the upset
pimp.gif

I wonder if that bum Iverson will be playable on my team?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'll have to sign up tonight... hope I can pull the upset
pimp.gif

I wonder if that bum Iverson will be playable on my team?
ill sign up tonight! ill try and get games in tomorrow, my schedule clears up weds ends and i got off school at 12 everyday, i think i think youwork at night crag so that works out for both of us

Looks like jretro is the Nuggets and Olvera23 is the Jazz. Air Max, I'm going to have to decline your membership cause I've received MULTIPLE emailstouting you as a cheeser and quitter so I'd just rather not deal with that at all in this.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Looks like jretro is the Nuggets and Olvera23 is the Jazz. Air Max, I'm going to have to decline your membership cause I've received MULTIPLE emails touting you as a cheeser and quitter so I'd just rather not deal with that at all in this.

roll.gif

I wasn't gonna say anything but its true.. he got declined for our last league

Go to join league and search for "NT Playoffs 09" Password is "champs".

go to join league -> press Y to bring search up -> just type nt in the search -> then RB to bring up tournaments then wala!

yeahh i signed up as the jazz... soo that places me against the lakers? is this a best out of 7 type deal?

Back
Top Bottom