• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Power brick on my xbone went out smh..
Fiending to play Witcher 3 & rocket league lately.

Last edited:
" Out of the gate, players will be able to fight on nine maps in total, all set within various locations and time periods during World War I. Here’s a run down on each of the nine in Battlefield 1:

Ballroom Blitz is inspired by one of the final offensives of the war on the Meuse River in 1918. Players will battle through trenches and French chateaus fighting for control of the railway hub at the edge of the map.

Argonne Forest featured some of the most terrible and brutal combat of World War I, and in Battlefield 1 it has become a major infantry-focused maps. With tons of bunkers and machine gun nests scattered around, players should expect to find cover often.

The French town of Amiens is a more urban-focused map, taking place during the German spring offensive period of the war. Players will find plenty of alleys and buildings to use as ambush points for unsuspecting enemies.

Suez has players fighting over the famous canal, inspired by the actual struggle between the Ottomans and British Empire over the vital resource. Lighter defenses and sand dunes help provide a bit of cover on the more open map.

Fao Fortress takes place alongside a massive Ottoman castle, safeguarding oil that the British forces are looking to capture. This map features diverse landscapes complete with marshlands, bridges, sand dunes, and finally inside of the massive fortress itself.

The Saint Quentin’s Scar has been previously shown off at E3 this past year, as a massive battle rages over a quaint town in Northern France. Both the German and British forces are looking to break through the line which happens to fall on the town of Travecy.

Monte Grappa takes place in the Venetian Alps as the Italians and Austro-Hungarian forces clash over mountain fortresses outfitted with large cannons.

Empire’s Edge takes inspiration from the Adriatic coast of Italy featuring dreadnaught battleships and a Mediterranean shoreline that has been outfitted for war.

Sinai Desert is the last of the nine, and is a large desert map that all Battlefield 1 beta players should be well acquainted with at this point. "

There are 6 game modes, the regulars and a new one called War Pigeons.

" War Pigeons takes inspiration from the fact that during this time period, carrier pigeons and dogs were used to pass messages as man-made communications were unreliable at best. When the round starts, both teams will be fighting to secure a pigeon coop somewhere on the map. Capture and carry a messenger pigeon to a safe location, and that team will be able to call in an artillery strike on the enemy. "

A tenth map will be added in January for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pigeon mode sounds fun.

0GTXVt.gif

The birds will be chirping.

I can't the only one sitting here like can I get the details on the blue light.

I mean the tv and xbox is nice and all but what's good with that blue light?

I can't the only one sitting here like can I get the details on the blue light.

I mean the tv and xbox is nice and all but what's good with that blue light?

Backlighting on TV's is dope man.

They're RGB + full brightness control.

I usually do a medium power white or sometimes blue or pink behind my TVs.

For the picture, i had just plugged it in and it was on blue @ max power.

That's the backlighting on the tv?

That's dope as hell.

That's the backlighting on the tv?

That's dope as hell.

Well I added them. RGB LED light strips. Stick them to the back of TV's and it really adds to the mood and helps with eye strain on bright displays in dark rooms.

Aight so i have a ps4 that ive had since launch day.

I just copped the 1 TB XB1 3 game bundle (gears and some other ****) off target for $191. Too good of a deal to pass up or what? I know I dont need it lol.

You sure?
Looking at the exclusive lists thats like the only one im interested in lol. Its crazy how few exclusives there are these days.

But **** i might as well let it come and think on it while i can still return it. Def wish i wouldve caught the deal on the S though

Looking at the exclusive lists thats like the only one im interested in lol. Its crazy how few exclusives there are these days.

But **** i might as well let it come and think on it while i can still return it. Def wish i wouldve caught the deal on the S though
Exclusives that are really good/I personally can vouch for:

state of decay

forza horizon 2

gears ultimate edition

sunset overdrive

halo 5

halo mcc

Holiday:

gears 4

dead rising 4

Exclusives that are really good/I personally can vouch for:
state of decay
forza horizon 2
gears ultimate edition
sunset overdrive
halo 5
halo mcc

Holiday:
gears 4
dead rising 4

You're being a fan boy for vouching for MCC and Sunset cmon bro don't sell new adopters bs

Back
Top Bottom