Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Hahah word ive been out of the Xbox game since the 360 dont steer me wrong.

Going through it with my girl i might have a lonely winter gotta prepare for hibernation lmao

State of decay wasn't ever fire... The frame rate was terrible on the remaster
After playing state of decay on pc. The frame rate is trash.

On pc it's 60fps.

Plays way better, so I traded in my xb1 copy.
You're being a fan boy for vouching for MCC and Sunset cmon bro don't sell new adopters bs
MCC is the best remaster to date. List a better remaster...I'll wait.

Sunset: it's quality, but short. 

On pc it's 60fps.

Wait what?! MCC was disastrous.

They were ambitious and it didn't pay off at all. Not one game is perfect in the collection and H1 is probably the closest to its original version.

Remastered games are stupid; we need new IPs. If you haven't played remastered games in their original form, I'm happy you are getting exposed to great games in a modern graphical setting.

However, it takes away from development time for other games.

Gears of War is the greatest remaster ever made. That list is bogus, MCC was garbage, sunset shoulda been an arcade game, state of decay is the worst experience on Xbox one with its awful frame rates.

And not everyone's actually into racing games...

Moving into a new spot as of saturday so please excuse the messy wires

Copped a 65 inch 4k HDR curved samsung + xbox one s.. had to instantly put it up and fire it up :lol:
That looks great!

I can't the only one sitting here like can I get the details on the blue light.

I mean the tv and xbox is nice and all but what's good with that blue light?
Light show for the yambs

I heard the LED lights actually serve a purpose, it makes viewing on your eyes a little easier or something like that

State of decay wasn't ever fire... The frame rate was terrible on the remaster
On pc it's 60fps.
You're being a fan boy for vouching for MCC and Sunset cmon bro don't sell new adopters bs

The last of us

Uncharted collection

Gears

Borderlands

MCC was the worst ! Game was completely broken

Aight so i have a ps4 that ive had since launch day.

I just copped the 1 TB XB1 3 game bundle (gears and some other ****) off target for $191. Too good of a deal to pass up or what? I know I dont need it lol.

How Sway?

EDIT: nevermind saw it wasn't the XB1S.

That setup looks dope as hell DJYoung hopefully I can get a curved Sammy on black Friday/ cyber Monday for the low.

Last edited:

They were ambitious and it didn't pay off at all. Not one game is perfect in the collection and H1 is probably the closest to its original version.

Remastered games are stupid; we need new IPs. If you haven't played remastered games in their original form, I'm happy you are getting exposed to great games in a modern graphical setting.

Are we pretending MCC doesn't have 4 campaigns. On the MP front, mcc was trash at launch.

I've been against remasters since day one.

If your remaster doesn't add anything special, it's a cash grab.
The last of us

Uncharted collection

Gears

Borderlands

TLOU: cash grab. OG came out a year before.

UCC: has no MP mode.

Borderlands: could have added bl1, but didn't.

Gears: eh I'll give you that one. Since they gave away 4 gears codes.

MCC is the best remaster to date.

Strictly, campaign wise.

Last edited:
Are we pretending MCC doesn't have 4 campaigns. On the MP front, mcc was trash at launch.
[rule]MCC is the best remaster to date.
Strictly, campaign wise.
You can't knock UCC for not having MP and then applaud MCC's campaign only.

The 4 campaigns were nice but I've played them more times than I can imagine and they have virtually no replayability.

343 tried to do too much and cut corners. Using the PC version of H1 and H2 was one of the worst decisions they could have made.

Yeah MCC was probably my single biggest disappointment ever in gaming. I had such high hopes of reliving the glory days. Absolutely terrible.

The last of us

Uncharted collection

Gears

Borderlands

[rule]MCC is the best remaster to date.
Strictly, campaign wise.

How is UC not as good with no MP but MCC is ok with flawed MP?
You don't even play shooters like that online so why is that an argument point for you ? You just trying to rustle feathers talking this foolishness bro

BL 2 gave 2 games with more content than MCC

TLOU was a cash grab but it worked

You can't knock UCC for not having MP and then applaud MCC's campaign only.

The 4 campaigns were nice but I've played them more times than I can imagine and they have virtually no replayability.

343 tried to do too much and cut corners. Using the PC version of H1 and H2 was one of the worst decisions they could have made.
UCC didn't have MP because it would "split" the player base. Yet, TLOU remaster had it's MP mode come back. Hence, the knock.

MCC's the best remaster for the quality of it's campaigns. 

The online for MCC has been stable for months. 

Halo MCC was my re-entry into Halo, since H3 was the only halo I'd played.

Which at that time, I barely played since COD4 existed.

UCC didn't have MP because it would "split" the player base. Yet, TLOU remaster had it's MP mode come back. Hence, the knock.
MCC's the best remaster for the quality of it's campaigns. 
The online for MCC has been stable for months. 
Halo MCC was my re-entry into Halo, since H3 was the only halo I'd played.
Which at that time, I barely played since COD4 existed.

Halo 1 Anniversary was already a standalone product, H2 Anniversary was great I'll give you that and H3 was just a 1080p boost.

So only one game had a complete overhaul and that makes it GOAT remaster? That's nobetter than Gears Remastered.

With all due respect, when it comes to MP, you don't have a leg to stand on. You just admitted that you never played 1 and 2 during their prime.

You out here talking about how good Papa John's is without ever trying a proper NY/Chicago slice.

One of youse better let Naughty Dog know TLOU:R was a cash grab.

Why porting The Last of Us to PS4 was 'hell'

"I wish we had a button that was like ‘Turn On PS4 Mode’, but no," Druckmann said. "We expected it to be hell, and it was hell. Just getting an image onscreen, even an inferior one with the shadows broken, lighting broken and with it crashing every 30 seconds … that took a long time. These engineers are some of the best in the industry and they optimized the game so much for the PS3’s SPUs specifically. It was optimized on a binary level, but after shifting those things over, you have to go back to the high level, make sure the systems are intact, and optimize it again.

"I can’t describe how difficult a task that is. And once it’s running well, you’re running the [versions] side by side to make sure you didn’t screw something up in the process, like physics being slightly off, which throws the game off, or lighting being shifted and all of a sudden it’s a drastically different look. That’s not ‘improved’ any more; that’s different. We want to stay faithful while being better."

Halo 1 Anniversary was already a standalone product, H2 Anniversary was great I'll give you that and H3 was just a 1080p boost.

So only one game had a complete overhaul and that makes it GOAT remaster? That's nobetter than Gears Remastered.

With all due respect, when it comes to MP, you don't have a leg to stand on. You just admitted that you never played 1 and 2 during their prime.

You out here talking about how good Papa John's is without ever trying a proper NY/Chicago slice.
digiornos>>>>

Last edited:
How is UC not as good with no MP but MCC is ok with flawed MP?
You don't even play shooters like that online so why is that an argument point for you ? You just trying to rustle feathers talking this foolishness bro

BL 2 gave 2 games with more content than MCC

TLOU was a cash grab but it worked
MCC's mp's been solid for a while. 

"You don't even play shooters like that online so why is that an argument point for you?" What's your definition of like that?

Like that, meaning spending 2h every night on a shooter? 

I own or have owned TF, COD 2k13-16, Halo 1-5, and BF4/BFHL. 

I casually play shooters' MP.

Putting a lot of hours into shooters is why I quit gaming during 2009-2012, so that aspect of gaming doesn't interest me anymore.

I finished BL2 on xb1. I was too burnt out to even play BL pre-sequel. It felt like BL2 with anti-gravity. Copped on pc later on.

Why did the TLOU work, if not because there were no games?

MCC brought all the games' mp modes into centralized package. Dice is now doing something similar with the Battlefield series.

Gears is the only legit contender for goat remaster imo.  

I was playing PS2 during the halo 2 craze.
embarassed.gif

Saying MCC is the best remaster wasn't the best choice of words. IMO, MCC put a lot more effort into into it's product than a majority of the remasters to date.

Obviously, not enough on the MP front.

Remasters for the most part are cash grabs. That's been my stance since the remaster wave. That's why I say "in remaster news" whenever another one gets announced. 

MCC is the best of said cash grab wave. 

It's worth playing for the campaigns.

$8.09 Halo MCC digital

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection-xbox-one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom