Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
H4 was and is to this day the only game in MCC that works how it's supposed to. If you were ranking them in terms of condition H3 and CE would be tied for last. Absolute disasters.

Iyen you're mistaken in basically everything you said in regards to the multi-player. It. Does. Not. Work. This was a part of the problem from the get go it was easy to pull the wool over the masses because they don't know enough about the games to understand that they don't come close to playing right.

Getting games (without party restrictions in ranked) doesn't come close to fixing what's wrong with it. "Stable for months"

That effort comment. Fam :lol: :lol: :lol: where was this effort? Cause I didn't see it in the games that you played for five minutes and realize that they don't play anything like the OGs from the complex to the simple. Not gonna sit here and rant but you are not right bro.

Last edited:
H4 was and is to this day the only game in MCC that works how it's supposed to. If you were ranking them in terms of condition H3 and CE would be tied for last. Absolute disasters.

Iyen you're mistaking in basically everything you said in regards to the multi-player. It. Does. Not. Work. This was a part of the problem from the get go it was easy to pull the wool over the masses because they don't know enough about the games to understand that they don't come close to playing right.

Getting games (without party restrictions in ranked) doesn't come close to fixing what's wrong with it.
You're speaking on halo from a competiteve standpoint. I'm coming from a casual standpoint. When I've loaded up mcc, I can hop to H3, H4, and H2 without much issue. On lauch day, of course that wasn't the case. Now knowing how hitpoints, aiming, what affects ranks, etc is supposed to work is an aspect of halo I've never claimed to understand or spoken on.

Last edited:
I am speaking from a "The game doesn't work" standpoint.

What you just said doesn't mean the game works, it means that you don't understand what makes the game not work which again was a huge part of the problem.

You being able to load up and play a game (Inn a hardly passable format) doesn't mean anything when the games themselves are fundamentally broken.

Last edited:
Talking about Papa Johns without knowing what a proper slice tastes like

All joking aside, replicating the original experience should be the main objective of any remaster; especially anything that claims to be a collection of one of the greatest trilogies of all time.

I am speaking from a "The game doesn't work" standpoint.

What you just said doesn't mean the game works, it means that you don't understand what makes the game not work which again was a huge part of the problem.

You being able to load up and play a game (Inn a hardly passable format) doesn't mean anything when the games themselves are fundamentally broken.
If the game doesn't work, I wouldn't have been able to play through all 4 campaigns.

Your standpoint is mainly mp focused, which i already stated I mainly played mcc's campaigns. 

mcc was trash at launch, it's gotten better from a casual perspective since then.

That's the crux of what I'm saying.

I don't own stock in halo like i do in horizon. 

Not even in my top 5 games.

I stated an unpopular opinion, and now we're here.

it's metacritc is at 85(7.3 us), i've got nothing else to add to this discussion.

Fam you just acknowledged that the aiming in a shooting game doesn't work how it's supposed to. That's all that needs to be said. That's like the acceleration in Forza not working.

I'd rather you just say that the things that are wrong with the game don't matter to you than you carrying on as if it works.

Who's defining casual perspective here anyways, cause I'm a casual and from where I'm sitting it doesn't work. I wish we could swap perspectives, because not knowing whats wrong with this game makes it much easier to play and you'd be able to understand where I'm coming from.

You keep bringing up the campaign it's nowhere close to being the focal point of the things wrong with this game and never will be the focal point of a Halo discussion. Halo campaigns barely matter. The multi-player does not work how it's supposed to.

Last edited:
Let's not pretend that the game mechanics somehow magically work in one mode and not the other.

Incorrect acceleration in H3 is an issue in BOTH campaign and multiplayer.

I dont think anyone cares about whether your opinion is popular but rather your inconsistency in how you come to your conclusion. Just because you aren't bothered by something does not mean that it doesnt exist; you are just more tolerant or uninformed about it.

ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAYING DESTINY? JUST GOT THE NEW CONTENT. NEED RUNNING MATES.

Yeah I'm on it heavy I thought I was the last of the Xbox struggle squad left.

ANYONE ON HERE STILL PLAYING DESTINY? JUST GOT THE NEW CONTENT. NEED RUNNING MATES.
Couple of us on it. Me, bigj, @Starfox070 @willypete and @DocWatson
eyes.gif
dont put that face, why you dont be in the parties with us b 
indifferent.gif

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.
Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

Upgraded to the Samsung KS8000 SUHD 4K TV yesterday...

Horizon 3 looks stupid crazy dope on the XB1S. It takes some time to get used to the colors.

Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

The only ones i can think of are ratchet and clank remastered, Metro Redux , The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Grim Fandango Remastered and maybe Resident Evil

Let's not pretend that the game mechanics somehow magically work in one mode and not the other.

Incorrect acceleration in H3 is an issue in BOTH campaign and multiplayer.

I dont think anyone cares about whether your opinion is popular but rather your inconsistency in how you come to your conclusion. Just because you aren't bothered by something does not mean that it doesnt exist; you are just more tolerant or uninformed about it.
This is number one on my list of things wrong with MCC period. I just watched two games I played a while ago on YouTube and you can just see the reticle sliding all over the place it's disgusting. It's hard to ignore something like that too because it's the primary function of the game. I switched sensitivity multiple times to try and compensate for it but it doesn't come close to solving it.

Then the simple things like the weapon timers and the spawns. Things that are literally copy and paste that aren't/weren't right.

True remaster as in???

Like something like the ducktates game that dropped a couple years back?

I mean a remaster at its core is usually upgrading textures, resolution, frame rate and maybe animations. Anything else is a remake of the game

You could call Halo 2 anniversary a remake of halo 2 since they basically did the game in a new engine. Where as halo 3 and 4 were just remasters( upping the resolution)

Last edited:

The only ones i can think of are ratchet and clank remastered, Metro Redux , The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Grim Fandango Remastered and maybe Resident Evil

Ff7 will be a true remaster no ?

Back
Top Bottom