Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I feel like the tomb raider definitive edition was a phenomenal remaster.

I'm also enjoying Uncharted 1-3 a lot.

dey fake remasters? idk idk

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.
Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

The only ones i can think of are ratchet and clank remastered, Metro Redux , The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Grim Fandango Remastered and maybe Resident Evil

Ff7 will be a true remaster no ?
Ff7 is a remake.

He probably doesn't notice that MCC doesn't work because he just played the campaigns on easy and stopped playing. Play it on legendary and then comment that it's the best remaster.
Has there even been a true remaster this gen? I don't think there really has been. They're either just running at a higher res or just the pc version ported over. Can't remember seeing a game truly remastered

The only ones i can think of are ratchet and clank remastered, Metro Redux , The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D and Grim Fandango Remastered and maybe Resident Evil

I see FF7 more as a remake and not a remaster.

It's a different game I think

Last edited:
H2A :lol: :x

If H3A actually happens my expectations are low and I wouldn't be shocked if all the guns and grenades contain magnets like they do in H2A

If H3A actually happens my expectations are low and I wouldn't be shocked if all the guns and grenades contain magnets like they do in H2A

I still have no trust in 343 and have not touched H5.

If H3 anni comes out, I'll watch reviews and decide if I wanna cop, but they sort of made it clear that they don't care about Bungie's creations other than using them to make more money.

Sad. H3 was where I made the most friends and had the best XBL memories.

H5 is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be (aside from the Story, that was dog ****).

It's just not a great "Halo" game. My only counter to this point is that H1, H2 and H3 all play different and build off of each other.

H5 plays a bit different than H4.

I dont mind halo 5.

Im not a hardcore halo fan though.

I enjoyed halo 3 a lot in high school

never dabbled much w/ halo 4.

I still have no trust in 343 and have not touched H5.

If H3 anni comes out, I'll watch reviews and decide if I wanna cop, but they sort of made it clear that they don't care about Bungie's creations other than using them to make more money.

Sad. H3 was where I made the most friends and had the best XBL memories.
The situation would likely be different. Halo 2 anniversary by itself would've been fine but they tried to do too much and added all 4 games and didn't properly test it. 1 game being remastered isn't that much of a task. Also they probably would t remaster the MP. I'm expecting the campaign to be remastered and halo 3 map packs, modes and skins for Halo 5( sorta like how ODST came with halo 3 mp)

Last edited:
All they did was remaster H2 (not a cake walk, but not hard either), up resolution on H3 and throw a couple of other games on the disc with it. There's no reason it should have been as bad as it was, except to make it clear that it was a cash grab that they didn't care too much about. The games on there were already good, they just needed to make it pretty and functional. They failed on the latter, and it ruined the entire experience.

If they remaster H3 and don't do the MP justice, I'm literally never touching a 343 game again, or a Halo game again if they are the only ones making them from now on.

I have too much respeck for real Halo to spend money on their half-baked HaloCOD fusions.

BTW, I never said I didn't touch H5 because it was bad.. H5 got good reviews from my homies who ran H3 hard w/ me.. I just refused to support 343.

Your simplifying it. They remastered 3 games and remade halo 2 sp and MP. In a fairly short time. And also this wasn't the main 343 team doing this. This was contracted smaller studios. 343 was making halo 5. If the actually studio was put in MCC it probably would've worked out but MS cheapened out and got other people to make the collection and on a short time frame. If they would've had time for a public beta they would've seen that it wouldn't work at launch

What about CE-H3 is remastered? Unless remastered is a synonym for broken.

You don't need a beta to see that the aim acceleration is broken, the spawns are wrong, the weapon times are wrong, etc etc etc. You just needed to play the game for five minutes and all these things become painstakingly obvious.

Fundamental things within the games themselves don't work.

Last edited:
Your simplifying it. They remastered 3 games and remade halo 2 sp and MP. In a fairly short time. And also this wasn't the main 343 team doing this. This was contracted smaller studios. 343 was making halo 5. If the actually studio was put in MCC it probably would've worked out but MS cheapened out and got other people to make the collection and on a short time frame. If they would've had time for a public beta they would've seen that it wouldn't work at launch

343's main team didn't make it because there wasn't anything to make famb. All they mainly did was update the cutscenes in H2 (which to their benefit looked gorgeous) and up the framerate / resolution on H3. I'm not simplifying it. I'm saying what it is. They didn't create any maps from scratch, armor variants, anything. Literally nothing. It was all polished from the old engines / games that Bungie created.

There was no creation for MCC. Except the menus and servers. And even those are horrible. There were touch ups. Besides touch ups, their main goal should have been to make the servers and games functional. You put 2 of the biggest MP games of all time on one disc (H2 and H3), you would think they had to know that the servers need to be absolutely perfect or as close to it as possible.

Anybody with a bleak understanding of what H1-H3 were would've been able to play those games before launch and know that something was fundamentally wrong with them. Some tweaks needed to be done. But they didn't do that.

HALO 5 IS PRETTY GOOD AND I'M AN AVID HALO FAN. I'M ON IT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRASH THAT WAS HALO REACH AND HALO 4

HALO 5 IS PRETTY GOOD AND I'M AN AVID HALO FAN. I'M ON IT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. IT'S MUCH BETTER THAN THE TRASH THAT WAS HALO REACH AND HALO 4

Yeah but you still play Destiny and think it's good famb so I don't trust your opinion for nothin.

If you say a specific taco stand is good, I'm walkin around the block to avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom