Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
9ED9A88E-D1FF-4FBC-88A5-A0CC48711E15.jpeg

Reddit with no chill

LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO RUN PUBG WITH. bigj505 bigj505 ACTING LIKE HE DON'T KNOW NO BODY :lol:

Yeah bruh... dude is acting brand new like he's better than us or something. Was going to consult with Fleece before I removed him from my friends list.

Ever since he got his galaxy foams last week... dude's head is in the clouds with his nose pointed upwards and wouldn't even give his Xbox homies any love :smh:

Yeah bruh... dude is acting brand new like he's better than us or something. Was going to consult with Fleece before I removed him from my friends list.

Ever since he got his galaxy foams last week... dude's head is in the clouds with his nose pointed upwards and wouldn't even give his Xbox homies any love :smh:
1. I don’t no nobody
2. I always been better than y’all
3. I don’t own PUBG and like overwatch these days

hit me up on PUBg if u need a squad Memph. i got about 8-9 regulars i run with. getting pretty solid

Noob question...... Isn't Pubg a free for all till there's one left? Or does it have a team mode as well?
Or when folks run together they try to take out everyone else then turn on each other?

Is PUBG actually good? Reviews suck, but I think it's due to server issues....I played FOrtnite but I don't really like it. Or maybe I didn't play it enough to get the hang of it. It just seemed completely different than what I expected.

Is PUBG actually good? Reviews suck, but I think it's due to server issues....I played FOrtnite but I don't really like it. Or maybe I didn't play it enough to get the hang of it. It just seemed completely different than what I expected.

Reviews suck? 85 on metacritic and arguably THE biggest game of 2017 even though it spent the entire time in early access.

PUBG gets a bad wrap, and for the most part, I agree.

I watched a review of performance on the OG Xbox vs the X, and even the reviewers said that the game wasn’t really ready for early release when they dropped it. All of this should have been figured out before even making it public. Even a lot of the issues it still faces.. frame rate drops, server issues, input lag, etc.

The game itself has great intentions and once it’s ironed out, it’ll be amazing.

Right now it’s not bad, better than before, but I’m waiting a few more updates before I start jumping up and down like a school girl like most dudes in here.

As it still stands I like Fortnite better, personally.

Back
Top Bottom