Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
PUBG gets a bad wrap, and for the most part, I agree.

I watched a review of performance on the OG Xbox vs the X, and even the reviewers said that the game wasn’t really ready for early release when they dropped it. All of this should have been figured out before even making it public. Even a lot of the issues it still faces.. frame rate drops, server issues, input lag, etc.

The game itself has great intentions and once it’s ironed out, it’ll be amazing.

Right now it’s not bad, better than before, but I’m waiting a few more updates before I start jumping up and down like a school girl like most dudes in here.

As it still stands I like Fortnite better, personally.
Yeah most of the user reviews came from the same problems you just mentioned...that's what I meant

Yeah most of the user reviews came from the same problems you just mentioned...that's what I meant

Reviews are funny, especially on Steam.

You got dudes complaining and leaving negative reviews but they got like 500 hours played :lol:

Reviews are funny, especially on Steam.

You got dudes complaining and leaving negative reviews but they got like 500 hours played :lol:
Lmao well if it's a fun game, with the downfall being server issues and what not, it makes sense. I just thought maybe it was a bad game in general, but I always see people playing it :rofl:

I have hours on it because it’s all my friends play. If friends aren’t on, I’m not on.

Like I said, it’s decent. I play it. I have fun. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have issues and it doesn’t mean I don’t think they dropped it too early.

I have hours on it because it’s all my friends play. If friends aren’t on, I’m not on.

Like I said, it’s decent. I play it. I have fun. But that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have issues and it doesn’t mean I don’t think they dropped it too early.

Yeah, I only roll with my homies. Don't think I've ever played a solo game since I got it almost a year ago.

I never had issues with rendering until the latest pubg update, now it's every time I land .

i game mostly at night time est, im down for the PUBG; dont be afraid to inv me

NYC D NiC3 718

I'LL ADD YOU GUYS. I'M GETTING ON TONIGHT.

BE AWARE. I HAVE ONLY PLAYED ON PC. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME PLAYING ON CONSOLE.

I'M NOT INTO THE KIDDIE LOOK AND GAMEPLAY OF FORTNITE

I'LL ADD YOU GUYS. I'M GETTING ON TONIGHT.

BE AWARE. I HAVE ONLY PLAYED ON PC. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME PLAYING ON CONSOLE.

I'M NOT INTO THE KIDDIE LOOK AND GAMEPLAY OF FORTNITE

Your going to play it one time and never again. I doubt you can go from PC to Xbox.. its SO much better on PC at this point.

20180211_230450.jpg

popeyes ayyy. still cant get a double digit kill win but getting closer. my highest kill game is 8, it was a 2nd place tho :smh

Got 4 kills in my first Chicken Dinner win about two or three days ago. Want to say my highest kill game was either 6 or 7, don't remember what place.

i feel like my one X gets too hot. anyone elses spit straight fire. things like a mini space heater. its quiet, fast and pubg is exponentially better on it tho. havent played any HDR enhanced games on it yet but ill pop COD or something in here soon.

i feel like my one X gets too hot. anyone elses spit straight fire. things like a mini space heater. its quiet, fast and pubg is exponentially better on it tho. havent played any HDR enhanced games on it yet but ill pop COD or something in here soon.
Mine be chillin

Screenshot_20180212-092313~2.jpg

had my best dinner yesterday. these 2 dudes were setup in this house and we had to cross a field, knocked 1 dude in a window and decided to just rush the house. think I threw like 5 grenades in there :lol:

Got three squad wins on Saturday on Fortnite, and came in 3rd in solo play.

Fortnite is so addicting man you guys are missing out for passing it off as cartoony.

Only thing I was it had was an aim reticle for like the assault rifle or shot guns.

They have it for like aim in weapons, snipers, assault with a scope, but I'll empty my entire assault rifle clip and nothing would be hitting the enemy.

man that bloom pisses me off lol i act as if i am shooting a damn paintball gun

i gotta time my AR shots alil more, i always say it but i shoot like a mad man at times.

It's the destruction and crafting that keeps me away from me.

If anything, I should have played it upon the lead up to PUBG's release. Now, I can't justify playing between two Battle Royale shooters.

Got three squad wins on Saturday on Fortnite, and came in 3rd in solo play.

Fortnite is so addicting man you guys are missing out for passing it off as cartoony.

Only thing I was it had was an aim reticle for like the assault rifle or shot guns.

They have it for like aim in weapons, snipers, assault with a scope, but I'll empty my entire assault rifle clip and nothing would be hitting the enemy.

man that bloom pisses me off lol i act as if i am shooting a damn paintball gun

i gotta time my AR shots alil more, i always say it but i shoot like a mad man at times.
The aim accuracy is mad annoying. Hopefully they transition to the new shooting mechanic soon. Check out that test mode, you guys will probably like it much better. Shots are a lot more accurate.

It's the destruction and crafting that keeps me away from me.

If anything, I should have played it upon the lead up to PUBG's release. Now, I can't justify playing between two Battle Royale shooters.
The destructible environments and fort crafting are possibly my favorite parts of the game. The destructibility really cuts down on campiness and there's nothing like throwing up some quick cover and cooking someone who had the jump on you first :pimp:. Also brings another element of strategy into it. Taking down structures vs. conserving ammo for gunfights.

Back
Top Bottom