Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
any of us heavy on PubG aint tryna hear about Fortnite lol

fortnite is for teens and younger PubG is the grown man Royale

Word... I would play PUG too but even you guys say it's trash at the moment and plagued with issues.

I have the OG Xbox and PUG would be sloppy on it and I'm not upgrading just for it.

Fortnite is free and it is the most popular console game at the moment.

Everything is losing players to Fortnite... COD, Halo, Destiny... just look at all the youtubers everyone is going over to Fortnite now... that's where the money is.

Oh yeah... I forgot.

But, :wow: at ninja.

I told you guys last week that he had the fastest growing channel in history on youtube when he hit 1M in less than a month.

Yo he's now at 2M in less than a weeks time :wow: :smh: dude is killing it right now.

He be getting crazy donations on his streams too in like one sitting he probably gets close to $20K.

Who the hell donates to people playing video games... I don't care I'm hating.

merked this dude who had first jump

same game for the Chicken Dinner.. Silenced Scar is a problem, my buddy aint shoot at all lol was juts calling out to me. he had 0 kills

merked this dude who had first jump

same game for the Chicken Dinner.. Silenced Scar is a problem, my buddy aint shoot at all lol was juts calling out to me. he had 0 kills

hit buddy with the snapper. i know he was mad head glitching and getting pwned :pimp:

Bros, I was thinking of getting an Xbox One. Is the One X necessary?

Very necessary, if you want to use it as a Blu Ray player as well, it can play UHD 4K Movies, the games run smoother, better stable frame rates, faster loading times, HDR for more realistic colors. Worth it.

I have the OG XB1 and wouldn't consider upgrading to the X1X at the moment. But if I was buying for the first time I'd probably go with the X1X regardless.

I've been recommended the X if you have a 4K TV
Very necessary, if you want to use it as a Blu Ray player as well, it can play UHD 4K Movies, the games run smoother, better stable frame rates, faster loading times, HDR for more realistic colors. Worth it.

Thanks for the insight. I was considering buying one at Costco for I think $459-499 (not sure on exact price) but it comes with an option of a Live Membership and other items. I'll look into it more..

^ Yea, it would be great to play Fortnite with, especially since they will be releasing an update where the frame rate is 60 FPS, meaning a much more smooth in movement gameplay.

Oops didn't mean to piss off the PUBG players.

What is PUGB? I keep hearing about it. Barely know what Fortnite is but Ive heard more about it

What is PUGB? I keep hearing about it. Barely know what Fortnite is but Ive heard more about it
They're both the same style game. In the simplest terms- 100 players drop into a map with nothing, and need to find guns/materials to kill the other players with. Last one standing wins.

Fortnite does it in a cartoonish/arcadey style, PUBG is realistic. Fortnite is free and polished. PUBG is in beta and costs $30. Both are fun.

Definitely gotta check them out. Fortnite is the most fun I've had in a video game since the glory days of Halo 3 .

Fixed, and I see your gamertag in you sig and didn't realize you were on my friends list.

I see a lot of people playing fortnite on my friends list, but I try to join their party and can't :frown: forever alone.

Fixed, and I see your gamertag in you sig and didn't realize you were on my friends list.

I see a lot of people playing fortnite on my friends list, but I try to join their party and can't :frown: forever alone.
Nah should've said Halo 2 :lol:.

Me and X xxpizzo are always running Fortnite but our party gets filled up quick :lol:. NTers are always welcome though, just shoot me a message when you see me on.

Played Halo for a bit back on the 360, eventually started jumping during gun fights in CoD. Destroyed kids

"Stop jumping you *****" :rofl:

Would the Xbox One S handle PUBG just fine? Not sure if I really want to invest in an X since I only have one game in mind that I want to play lol

I'll go all in on the X if you can afford it, but One S runs PUBG great for me. Minor issues but nothing to where it's unplayable.

Thanks for the insight. I was considering buying one at Costco for I think $459-499 (not sure on exact price) but it comes with an option of a Live Membership and other items. I'll look into it more..

You can set an alert for slickdeals. There’s been some good deals and sometimes you find a lucky one that you can score on. I posted one a few months back and some dudes scored a one x for $250-$275 I believe.

I saw that Gamestop is releasing a Xbox One S bundle with PUBG included for $299. Considering getting that. Is that a good deal or go the used route?

Back
Top Bottom