Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You can't knock UCC for not having MP and then applaud MCC's campaign only.

The 4 campaigns were nice but I've played them more times than I can imagine and they have virtually no replayability.

343 tried to do too much and cut corners. Using the PC version of H1 and H2 was one of the worst decisions they could have made.
UCC didn't have MP because it would "split" the player base. Yet, TLOU remaster had it's MP mode come back. Hence, the knock.
MCC's the best remaster for the quality of it's campaigns. 
The online for MCC has been stable for months. 
Halo MCC was my re-entry into Halo, since H3 was the only halo I'd played.
Which at that time, I barely played since COD4 existed.

I stopped reading at stable for months because I just played MCC last week and anti gripes are real AF halo 3 is dog poop. Next topic because you talking crazy bro, making zero sense

This is NT so it probably already has been posted but if not

Text Xbox to 827438

Free xb1 game from target with the purchase of xb1 console

Grab rockband set $169 (free)

Xbox 1 S for $140

The rest is in the pic [emoji]128521[/emoji]
View media item 2179437

This is NT so it probably already has been posted but if not

Text Xbox to 827438

Free xb1 game from target with the purchase of xb1 console

Grab rockband set $169 (free)

Xbox 1 S for $140

The rest is in the pic [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Dead now, the discount is capped at $60 games.

Anyone other than iYen (obviously his opinion is bias
laugh.gif
) how you guys liking FH3? Better than FH2? I think I'm going to cop this weekend.

Anyone other than iYen (obviously his opinion is bias :lol: ) how you guys liking FH3? Better than FH2? I think I'm going to cop this weekend.

The graphics alone make it worth copping.

I'm about 3 hours in and i am loving it.

I wish i had more time to play it.

Gonna be my casual game for a while.

\\ Larry Hryb \\@majornelson 14m14 minutes ago

Call of Duty: World at War is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today. Now, all back compat COD titles are purchasable on Xbox One.

it might be time to attempt Veteran again...

Anyone other than iYen (obviously his opinion is bias :lol: ) how you guys liking FH3? Better than FH2? I think I'm going to cop this weekend.

I didn't play FH2, so I don't know what's the same and what's different.

First of all, the game is beautiful. I'm not playing in 4K with HDR, but even so, the cars and the world are aesthetically pleasing. Driving around during sunset on the beach will provide for some sweet lighting and photo ops and when you drive around in the rain, seeing the droplets on your car and the puddles on the road is unreal sometimes. I'm not a total car nut, so I can't tell you if all of the cars are accurately depicted, but I would make the assumption that they are from the amount of detail that each car has. I don't know the total number of cars, but for someone such as myself, I think they included just about every car I'd want plus many more.

As far as game play goes, driving is simple, yet fun. There is some complexity and depth to driving as far as maneuvering tight corners and drifting and it all feels smooth in my opinion. I'm playing on default settings for now, but there was satisfaction for me during a race when I hit a corner clean and darted out in front of the opposing racers. Each car also feels different. Driving a Ford Raptor doesn't feel the same as driving a Corvette Z06. Also, you notice a difference in driving when it's raining. You lose traction easier and you can feel the slipperiness. Overall, driving just feels right. In addition, since I've only played the Forza Motorsport series, driving off-road is a ton of fun. Obviously this is nothing new to the FH series, but going from driving around the city to beaches to off road trails is all done seamlessly.

In regards to what there is to do in the game, there's plenty to keep you occupied for a while. The main mode has your character act as the festival boss. You have to gain fans by winning races and doing PR stunts and that allows you upgrade current festivals and open up new ones. Along the way, it seemed like I was being given new cars fairly often and you earn enough credits to purchase new cars as you open up new types of races. I haven't gotten that far into it, but the game does a good job of pushing you forward and giving you things to do. You can also set up your own events and customize the types of cars allowed, how long the race is, what time of day, the weather conditions and whatever else you want. I haven't gotten into the online aspect of the game yet, but it seems like there's plenty to do there as well. From what I saw, you could get with a group of friends and just free roam or go from challenge to challenge.

The soundtrack :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Overall, if you enjoy racing games, FH3 is a must own. Even if you aren't into racers, this game is just fun.

Last edited:

Call of Duty: World at War is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today. Now, all back compat COD titles are purchasable on Xbox One.

Why they can't give us the only ones that matter.
Well COd4 is off limits due to the remaster. And that also likely means the superior MW2 is also off limits. Black ops 2 should still be fair game though

Why they can't give us the only ones that matter.
WaW ain't bad lol I enjoyed it

Veteran difficulty in that game is too much to if you can get through that props lol I can't try it again

Back
Top Bottom