Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Power system all the way down. Unplug from wall then console then power brick. Wait 30 minutes. Plug back in. Fire it up. Should fix it. Mines does it all the time. Fixed it Everytime. Mines is a OG X1 too.

Appreciate it bout be home in 30mins

I for sure enjoyed playing last night

Just gotta really get familiar with the campy spots.. im a run and gun type person but there was too many dark campy spots people kept head glitching at that was throwing me off

The one mode was fire Cyber Attack

Had that SnD feel to it but with reviving your teammates

Last edited:
I only played for like an hour but I thought it was good too. Just gotta get the speed of the game down, seems like you need to play a lot more slow paced than I'm used to.

Eh I don’t think this year is for me. It reminds me too much of battlefield which I don’t like. The deliberate movements etc. the OG modern warfare used to be my jam but this doesn’t remind me of it at all. I guess I really am a Treyarch guy at this point. Never thought I’d say that

Eh I don’t think this year is for me. It reminds me too much of battlefield which I don’t like. The deliberate movements etc. the OG modern warfare used to be my jam but this doesn’t remind me of it at all. I guess I really am a Treyarch guy at this point. Never thought I’d say that

me and my boy came to this same conclusion. Feels alot more like Battlefield than CoD. Im sticking to Black Ops 4 for now. I prefer the arcade feel.

cod is more of the same its ok its fun but the same

guns feel good, the gun sound not so much...its cool you can open doors and climb more stuff but thats the only difference ive seen ill play some more tonight and ill wait for a sale on the game

It's the same ol call of duty but newer graphic engine.
Found it funny people thought it was gonna be some new game and be like battlefield or somethin
Yeah this still has the exact same cod feel. Granted you may not be able to always be hella aggressive this still retains the same exact COD formula even the new ground war mode doesn’t compete nearly as well with conquest from BF

anyone playing this Ghost Recon Breakpoint Beta PvP ?

i just DL from my computer to my xbox gonna test it out later tonight after birds game

Who could’ve known that Ghost recon breakpoint was exactly what I was looking for. It’s like Division(minus the bullet sponges) meets assassins creed odyssey. It’s just you buy yourself on the island with a drone, no dumb AI teammates. Sneaking around finding loot, marking fools

Loving the new game by the developers of Fallout New Vegas.
You can play The Outer Worlds via Gamepass so it'll only cost you your monthly fee. Definitely worth checking out if you liked games like Fallout and Mass Effect. I'm not exactly sure why but it reminds me a bit of Bioshock as well. Think of it as a Fallout in space, in a dystopian setting where capitalism has been pushed to the absolute maximum.

The gunplay is by no means anywhere near a game like Mass Effect but it's certainly a big step up from Fallout.

As expected, there are a lot of tough moral dilemmas in the game, right from the very first main mission.
I'm not far into the game but it has provided some pretty good food for thought.

Unlike other RPGs, Bethesda's Fallout games for example, you can really be evil. So far it seems like you can get through almost any mission without fighting but on the other hand, you can also blast every single character you meet. Literally. Apparently there's one lone character who can't be killed but I don't know who.

If you really wanted to, you could turn your character into the worst scumbag you can imagine. My character is a mostly good guy but I'm looking forward to a second playthrough as absolute crooked scum.

One thing I would note is that you probably want to start on Hard difficulty. I think Normal would probably be insufficiently challenging for most players after the first few hours.

It's the same ol call of duty but newer graphic engine.
Found it funny people thought it was gonna be some new game and be like battlefield or somethin

From the stand point of look at past COD games, it’s a big step up. It’s like if battlefield had an arcade version of its game. It’s not battlefield but it’s still same old COD but I feel like they gave COD fans what they wanted

From the stand point of look at past COD games, it’s a big step up. It’s like if battlefield had an arcade version of its game. It’s not battlefield but it’s still same old COD but I feel like they gave COD fans what they wanted

I just said this speaking with one of my brothers.

It’s still COD but on steroids. Very customizable once you unlock. Graphics are good and looks like it would be a battlefield type game but it’s definitely not Battlefield. Full arcade version of a BF game. It’s fun for what it is.

it took forever to download the COD updates. i had to pause it. i still haven't been able to play other than the little training/practice stuff.

i still have the og XB1. thinking about upgrading to the XB1S or XB1X, since i want 4k. is the X that much better? i'm assuming they'll be some deals on BF.

side note: target is having buy 2 get 1 free deal, so if anyone wants to stock up on some games....

Definitely worth the upgrade, but it's a bit late in the game... still, if the BF deals are good might still be worth upgrading if you're not getting the next gen system in a year.

it took forever to download the COD updates. i had to pause it. i still haven't been able to play other than the little training/practice stuff.

i still have the og XB1. thinking about upgrading to the XB1S or XB1X, since i want 4k. is the X that much better? i'm assuming they'll be some deals on BF.

side note: target is having buy 2 get 1 free deal, so if anyone wants to stock up on some games....

the X is that much better.

Back
Top Bottom