XI Animal (Womens) Holiday 2021

I won these.

8104F36B-7649-4693-B697-939029D2F0D5.png

Quite literally caint believe it.

Yeah these turned out hard to get for daughter :frown: shouldn't have popped ****. Thankfully there's no resale on her size really. The extra 25 is worth not driving around on the hunt on BF weekend. Low balling a bid at 240

Got my girl's pair off ebay. Made someone an offer of $250 shipped and it got accepted. Not bad, considering, but it's the principle of having a pair at retail, only to get it canceled pisses me off.

Good God, the saga for my girl's pair continues. I think I might actually have to thank FedEx for their shenanigans for once, though. Ebay pair took 10. Days. to get from Milwaukee to Vegas to the authentication hub. There was some kind of exception for "unreadable label," and they just sat. Then sat for another 2 days "being inspected." At this point, it's really looking like they're not gonna be here for Christmas, even though I ordered the damn things on December 2nd. Yesterday morning I get a notification that FTL restocked and her size is there, so I grab it thinking at least I'll have *A* pair in time for Christmas and I'll just take the ebay pair back to FTL and get a refund whenever they finally show up. Late last night, get an email from the ebay seller saying they didn't pass authentication. Something about the box being beat up. So after alllll that, FTL shipped this morning and it looks like I will end up with a pair for retail after all. :ohwell: :lol:
Screenshot_20211215-213600.png

Back
Top Bottom