XIX White Jan 5, 2019

According to stockx and 23isback.com these are releasing Jan 5 and are limited for $225. Can’t wait! lamekilla were you at? By the way anyone happen to have any news on the solefly 14 low?

According to stockx and 23isback.com these are releasing Jan 5 and are limited for $225. Can’t wait! lamekilla were you at? By the way anyone happen to have any news on the solefly 14 low?
These will definitely hit the sales racks. I had the black/red pair and gave them away. Don’t regret it at all. I hated how they look when you look down on them.

I remember being close to getting the blk/gold SEs from Modells but hated the way they looked on feet.

I remember being close to getting the blk/gold SEs from Modells but hated the way they looked on feet.
the SE's were the way to go if you actually wanted to ball in them. I had the CDP pair and although the zoom air was comfy and traction was aggressive, the front shroud was stiff (pause) making the shoe unresponsive.

Never liked 19s. It was an attempt to make a new-ish XI. I always felt like, if you want to release an XI, just drop the retro. Shroud looked weird, also hated the midsole design looks-wise.

Not that I like the price point BUT...think of the concords that just dropped for $220. Or any of the Nike Air OG's that have dropped for around the same price. These are not priced by popularity. So while they XIX's might not be everyone's cup of tea, they hopefully will have a DOUBLE STACKED zoom heel, leather upper, and that mesh weave isn't cheap to produce either. Arguably more "tech" and better materials than some of the other shoes that have dropped at this price. I can totally see why these are priced this way. Whether or not they move is a different story...I do, however want a pair of these back. I had the OG's and sold them a while ago. Great shoe.

I've always liked the SE version of XIX a bit more. I'd take a Blk/Gold XIX SE.

:pimp: :pimp:

Chris-Paul-wearing-Air-Jordan-19-SE-Black-Metallic-Gold-630x777.jpg

Just hopped on the Japanese sneaker blog US11 and saw some Nike photos of flint 19s with Melo's logo on the insole. I'm very excited, even though retail price will be through the roof. I had a pair of OG black/reds in 2011 that I played in, still my favorite shoe I've played in to date. If I remember correctly, the 2008 CDP retro didn't have the double stacked zoom and weren't nearly as comfortable - I didn't have those, so I can't say. Would really hope that these joints are done right in that regard.

20181228205237.jpg

20181228205235.jpg

20181228205232.jpg

20181228205234.jpg

20181228205238.jpg

20181228205233.jpg

I had these OG on ice until this year. I couldn’t sell them because the white patent yellowed over time, so I ended up giving them away for free. They look cool IMO and will break necks because they are just something so unusual.

19s are an ugly duckling to me. I like them because they're so ugly haha. Flint isn't my favorite colorway, I love the west/east/midwest pairs, but I'll take any pair I can get for under retail to play in. After a few months of playing in my OGs back in the day, they separated and then the carbon fiber plate pierced through the outsole so I'm due for a new pair. I'm not a fan of the SEs, personally.

Back
Top Bottom