XXL 2019 Freshman Class!

this list got alot of already made stars...they usually got alot of industry plant nobodies.

I definitely rock with Megan, Rico's been cool, DaBaby is dope, I liked what I've heard from blueface, plus he's from my immediate area

Not a great list but it’s much better than what they’ve put out the past few years. Will grab a physical copy

Only people on here that are legit are Roddy and Gunna. Rest are trash. YBN can spit but i don't listen to his music, like that.

da baby is legit...
glad benny turned the cover down. woulda been a weird look.

YBN Cordae and DaBaby is decent. Blueface is garbage as hell, I don't how people listen to is offbeat ***.

Cover is a joke and it's always been. This is 2019 and people are still depending on a dead magazine to generate a buzz.
At this point they need you to sell a trash magazine. But 98% of the artist on that cover are trash so it makes sense. No
creativity, no style, 6 more months max for them.

dumb move IMO...Vado did da same thing back then.

Vado would’ve been on the cover more than likely with Krit, Cyhi, and Mac Miller. The only actual trash dudes were Lil Twist and Lil B. Benny would’ve been totally embarrassed to be on the 2019 cover, and shouldn’t be on there anyway

Cover is a joke and it's always been. This is 2019 and people are still depending on a dead magazine to generate a buzz.
At this point they need you to sell a trash magazine. But 98% of the artist on that cover are trash so it makes sense. No
creativity, no style, 6 more months max for them.

You always so wrong :lol:.

Roddy, Gunna, Megan going to be around for a minute.

I hope that’s not an indication of Roddy’s music

Really no clue how y’all arent up on Roddy like that. He legit got like 5 joints that go crazy, crazy.

https://youtu.be/FctI8l2KKw8

People can’t really be rocking with Blueface like that.

This has got to be some Lil B troll **** all over again.

Back
Top Bottom