Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Only stuff I eat at my company's potluck is food people bought from stores, because they were too lazy to cook. Even then, it is mostly Hawaiian sweet rolls and desserts.

Then one of my homeboy's wife makes mini West Indian roti, and I bulldoze people to get to them. I eat at their house from time to time so I trust them.

Other than that I stay the **** away. The amount of nonsense people show up with, and have the gall to call it **** like "their speciality" or "world famous", is ridiculous.

I be looking at them dishes and thinking in my head "you really feed that **** to your family". :smh:

Last edited:
Only stuff I eat at my company's potluck is food people bought from stores, because they were too lazy to cook. Even then, it is mostly Hawaiian sweet rolls and desserts.

Then one of my homeboy's wife makes mini West Indian roti, and I bulldoze people to get to them. I eat at their house from time to time so I trust them.

Other than that I stay the **** away. The amount of nonsense people show up with, and have the gall to call it **** like "their speciality" or "world famous", is ridiculous.

I be looking at them dishes, thinking in my head "you really feed that **** to your family". :smh:
So basically you’re not eating Sally’s famous green bean casserole?

Nope. I don’t know if they wash their hands or what their kitchen looks like.

This. I ignore the emails asking what everyone’s contributing as well.

Never been big on eating from people I don’t know (ever at certain restaurants).

Nope. I don’t know if they wash their hands or what their kitchen looks like.
There was a young cat that worked here. Man NEVER washed his hands.

Man's would bring timbits or whatever snack, it was known you had to get some before homeboy stuck his pissy hands in there or it was lock off

I always do. People at my job be cooking their asses off. But I know most of these people personally. Our department is pretty small and we are close. cleanliness isn’t an issue cause I work in a hospital and we all are very hygienic.

but there is one disgusting racist white lady that is not hygienic and cooks terrible food.
we all spot and identify her dish off rip and no one eats it

No way y'all are really all this pritsy and squeamish.

Idk man. You ever been to some of your coworkers apartments/houses? You'd change your tune.

God damn cat will hop out of the litter box it pisses/****s in and just start walking on the kitchen counter where they prep their food

That's no bueno hombre, got toxoplasmosis and all other kinds of bacteria doing a dutty wine all over your food. Luckily millennials don't really chef it up, our company potluck is people bringing food in from stores and restaurants.

Nope.

Lady at my office talking bout how cute it is when her cat walks all over her cooking surfaces. They don't think about cats walking around the litter in their piss and poop then jumping on the counter dropping their paws and butthole smh. Nope.

I rarely even like eating out these days considering how nasty some people are and just complet disregard for others health.

I pour me up a cup of something straight out the bottle (juice, soda etc) and eat whatever was bought from the store...I usually bring the cups, plates, chips or napkins

Used to work in an office that had a real life cat lady, she had like 20 of em in the crib and always had hair everywhere...shorty always tried to get me to eat whatever she cooked, she was wildin and I never forgot bout her :lol: ....Hate when we have a choice and the rest of the coworkers vote potluck over getting something catered at no expense to us, it be the old heads never fails :smh:

Last edited:
Only stuff I eat at my company's potluck is food people bought from stores, because they were too lazy to cook.
I'm the opposite. If you're gonna do a potluck, do it right and cook. I don't wanna eat something I could've swiped from the deli.
I don't care if your nut sweat is on it, let me sample that home cookin'.
Y'all will be the first to go when the plague hits. If you get sick from your little office potluck food then this life is not meant to be for you. Most of y'all be in the Popeye's/CFA thread anyhow. All that rancid oil they use and fruit flies hanging around the fountain drinks. Every restaurant will have a roach or rat problem at some point. I'll take my chances with Peg's nuked taco casserole.

Same dudes complaining about the cat probably the same people that wear your shoes throughout your house. Guess what fam, that public/work restroom probably had piss on the floor, now that piss is in your living room floor/carpet.

Serious though, my company has a kitchen and everyone cooks their food the day of.

Back
Top Bottom