Y’all Eating At The Company Potluck?

Im saying, how y’all looking at coworkers sideways for being dirty and walking into a building...a building you only seen 3/4 of....full of people you don’t know and pay for their food with a smile? They’re someone’s coworker too. :lol:

Im saying, how y’all looking at coworkers sideways for being dirty and walking into a building...a building you only seen 3/4 of....full of people you don’t know and pay for their food with a smile? They’re someone’s coworker too. :lol:
giphy.gif

yeah but they are at least REQUIRED to wash their hands
and/or wear gloves

Ya all liars. And hypocrits. If you trust a rando at wendys flipping them brugers you better trust susan from accounting. Same difference.
And i had dope coworkers who cooked they *** off. Company never sponsored these kinds of things.
Cultural differences i presume.

Oh so because they’re “required” to washed their hands, you feel better? How much “required” stuff do you do in your like Mr. Sample Gang. I’m just saying..resistance I’d futile, taste the flavors of life.
bruh
i dont even like half the people i work with
and the other half i just tolerate
i aint eating or accepting food from people i dont like
plain and simple

Old roommate had to thaw out a chicken for his girlfriend, who was coming later to cook.

When I got home this is what he has stewing in the ****ing sink

3994091C-E722-4EFB-AD5A-41830917F38C.jpeg
Ban him from the kitchen and keep all the cookware locked in your room.

Old roommate had to thaw out a chicken for his girlfriend, who was coming later to cook.

When I got home this is what he has stewing in the ****ing sink

3994091C-E722-4EFB-AD5A-41830917F38C.jpeg

Can't even find humor in that.

What was your response?

Can't even find humor in that.

What was your response?

Outwardly disgusted with him, and sent that picture to all our friends. He claimed it was a way to do it, and he doesn’t like to be made fun of at all but impossible to resist there.

I mean that’s a microcosm of what it was like to be his roommate.

Outwardly disgusted with him, and sent that picture to all our friends. He claimed it was a way to do it, and he doesn’t like to be made fun of at all but impossible to resist there.

I mean that’s a microcosm of what it was like to be his roommate.

his room must be dirty AF

back to the topic. I'm lucky to have some coworkers who can throw down so I just go for their plates

I’ll eat anything. Y’all sitting here judging people like they’re nastier than the folks cooking ya food I’m restaurants.
I was once part of da eat for free crew but one time a long string of hair ended up in my mouth after a bite into some homemade brownies.

Question:

In Georgia, the Department of Public Health, does random restaurants inspection (2-3 times a month). They’re grading from (A-F, 100-0)

The grades has to be posted in the front of the restaurants so patron can see it. Also, it’s available online for free. It breaks down everything

Is this not mandatory everywhere?

One place had a random inspection, and they found the employees and managers touching their hair and not washing their hands. Including a list of other things. The restaurant got shut down for 2 weeks.

O yea just remembered that I did try this one coworker food from a cookout she had for this past 4th of July...Shorty was trying holla at me so she brought me a huge plate of ribs, chicken and mac after I told her I wasn’t coming over...Somehow everything was bland/dry af, barely tasted any seasonings...But it was so much food that I had to hit the plate with the triple fold and throw it in the trash can outside so I wouldn’t seem disrespectful :lol:

Naw def no potlucks for me

Question:

In Georgia, the Department of Public Health, does random restaurants inspection (2-3 times a month). They’re grading from (A-F, 100-0)

The grades has to be posted in the front of the restaurants so patron can see it. Also, it’s available online for free. It breaks down everything

One place had a random inspection, and they found the employee touching their hair and not washing their hands. Including a list of other things. The restaurant got shut down for 2 weeks.
I don’t know the frequency of inspections but yeah all spots have grades out here. There was a stretch during the early part of the year where several restaurants were shut down because of rats and what not. A famous deli, a Roscoes and Popeyes were included

Question:

One place had a random inspection, and they found the employees and managers touching their hair and not washing their hands. Including a list of other things. The restaurant got shut down for 2 weeks.

I've never seen this in the Midwest at any point in my life.

Back
Top Bottom