Ya boi is going to Amsterdam

Sounds like fun.

Always wanted to go and see how hot those 'Red Light District' women look like.

Catch an Ajax game. Even if you don't like soccer it will give you a cultural feel for the city when you watch the local club in town.

Nvm. They're playing away that week.

Rijksmuseum (Van Gogh museum)/Anne Frank house but those admission lines will probably be crazy long.

I would definitely check out some indonesian food places in amsterdam.
the van gogh museum is a bit expensive but if it is worth it. there are other museums that are good as well.
national and zooilogical museums are good as a second option
i would rent a bike and take an adventure throughout the city. it will be daunting but worth the experience.
there is also the local market called aLbert cuyp market, those are nice places to go for breakfast.
it just depends what you are into, you should check out traveling shows and perhaps this website to see if there is something you might enjoy

Got back home last night. Had an amazing time. Amsterdam is basically just Disneyland for adults. Here's the recap:
Anne Frank museum
Iamsterdam sign
Redlight district
Unfortunately didn't have time/didn't properly prepare for the Anne Frank museum, but I'd love to go back and see it. The IAmsterdam was just something I saw in passing, but I spent a decent amount of time in the Red Light district between the coffee shops/nightlife. We ended up meeting up with some girls we knew from our hometown out there and we took them to the Banana Bar for the show and one of the girls ended up paying for a couple's lap dance for me and her. That was a fun night. :lol:

? mandatory
You already know.
0-1.jpg

0.jpg

Sounds like fun.

Always wanted to go and see how hot those 'Red Light District' women look like.
Most of them are extremely attractive/Barbie doll types, but you can tell a lot of them are plastic between the fake **** and the huge botox lips. One of my friends was gonna hit one up, but he never followed through.

There was one in a window that had to be at least 50 and looked pretty weathered in comparison to the rest of the other women. I liked her though. You could tell she had some wisdom behind her.
I would definitely check out some indonesian food places in amsterdam.
the van gogh museum is a bit expensive but if it is worth it. there are other museums that are good as well.
national and zooilogical museums are good as a second option
i would rent a bike and take an adventure throughout the city. it will be daunting but worth the experience.
there is also the local market called aLbert cuyp market, those are nice places to go for breakfast.
it just depends what you are into, you should check out traveling shows and perhaps this website to see if there is something you might enjoy
Didn't have a chance to try any Indonesian, but I had some Surinamese and it was one of the better meals I had there:
0-2.jpg

Albert Cuypmarket was pretty awesome. Went there twice during the trip.

Wanted to rent a bike, but it was raining for about 80% of the trip and I didn't wanna make things more reckless than they already were.

What airline and hotel are you using and staying at

Also how much is the ticket and hotel room
Norwegian, and I stayed at a pretty nice Air BNB

Think it came out to around ~$500 between the two?
Went last year, thought it was super overrated

Should have rather gone to japan
I can see why someone would think that, but if you're into what Amsterdam has to offer it's an amazing place to visit.

We talked loosely about taking a trip to Japan or Australia next year.

You mess with the Absinthe?
Nah, I wanted to though. We talked about it but it never happened. There's always next time, I guess.

My favorite alcohol story was our last night when we went out to eat at a cheap sports bar. Conversation went as follows:

Waiter: "what are you guys drinking?"
Me: "I'll take a bottle of water and a Jaegerbomb"
Waiter: "I'm sorry, we do a 6 shot minimum for Jaegerbombs"
Me: "Alright, gimme 6 then"
(proceeds to finish 6 Jaegerbombs in 2 minutes :lol:)

My brother went twice to Amsterdam and said him and his friends didn’t do drugs or buy women. Dunno if he’s lying or just had boring trips.

Might plan a solo trip out there.

Back
Top Bottom