Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

polorico

Banned
I was getting bunz last night , and i was pippin with my dana on with my penny foams
shordy was 19 lived at home , i was pippin blowing her back out , i fell off the bed.

her dad walks in and says who the hell are you ? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

she says its not what it looks like , her dad replies "he bucked naked on your bed with his boxers in his hand"  

i aint even say nothing i ran out the windows before anything could go down.......

comedy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nope but did have her little brother walk in it was really akward as soon as the door opens I look n me n her brother jus stare at each other

Nope, but my dad's heard my ex yelling like she was getting murdered before. He hit me with the 
wink.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Nah, but the first time I got head shorty's mom busted in.
roll.gif
My mom and the chick's mom had been friends for years, and I would chill with the girl from time to time whenever her mom and my mom would hang out.

They would always go out to a movie or to the mall and just leave us by ourselves because they figured we were good kids. One day I ended up convincing her slide me the awesome jawsome while our moms were out. About 5 minutes after she started getting busy her mom came crashing in, saw us, and the look on her face was priceless. She kicked me out and told my mom we were no longer welcome in her home.
roll.gif

i dont even know what to say

he came in and was talking spanish , and she said its not what it looks like.

when i was driving off , i seen dude at the front door just looking.

i love how mad heads on NT dont do nothing but pop on key boards.

go out and live a little.......

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Nope, but my dad's heard my ex yelling like she was getting murdered before. He hit me with the 
wink.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

Ditto. I would never do that when mom was home, but my pops didn't care. He'd give me a quick dap or thumbs up when I walked her out.

Originally Posted by polorico

i dont even know what to say

he came in and was talking spanish , and she said its not what it looks like.

when i was driving off , i seen dude at the front door just looking.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my dad walked in on me one time, he just said my bad & walked right back out. when the chick left he was all smilin & @#!$ talkin"u a fool young *!$#+" & he gave me a beer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

my dad walked in on me one time, he just said my bad & walked right back out. when the chick left he was all smilin & @#!$ talkin"u a fool young *!$#+" & he gave me a beer
laugh.gif

Your pops is cool as hell
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom