Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by eashawty

my dad walked in on me one time, he just said my bad & walked right back out. when the chick left he was all smilin & @#!$ talkin"u a fool young *!$#+" & he gave me a beer
laugh.gif

Your pops is cool as hell
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in highschool a girls mom walked in on me making out with her daughter and told me to leave.

i thought that was bad...

I think I was in 7th grade, I was gettin buckets in my shorty's basement. My mans was down there but couldn't see nothin b/c it was pitch black. Anyway, I'm just gettin started and all I hear is her mom at the top of the step like "(girl's name), what u doin down there what the lights off?" To which she replies, "nothin" Mom says "Mmhmm" and makes her way downstairs. Me bein stupid, I tried to fit under the couch, I'm skinny but not that skinny I guess.
laugh.gif
Moms sees me, say's "OH HELL NAH, GO GET MY BELT!!!" Girl cries upstairs, mom follows her and me and my boy squeeze out of the basement window and peel off buggin.

Her rents came to my crib the next day before my football game, most akward moment ever
laugh.gif
. Her pops love me now doe, wish I woulda saved his daughter from bein a smeeze.

my homegirl was smashing her boyfriend at the time in the living room. her dad came home unexpectedly, walks in on them, dude's balls deep in her, and her dad just starts crying and mumbling.

One time I was getting dome my pops walked in and just walked back out... Next time he came to my room he walked in covering his eyes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

my homegirl was smashing her boyfriend at the time in the living room. her dad came home unexpectedly, walks in on them, dude's balls deep in her, and her dad just starts crying and mumbling.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 disapointment of his life.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*Prays for a son*

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Used to pound my ex in her room when her whole fam was down the hall in the living room. In high school everyday it was school, practice, go to her house and smash/chill.
Her parents didnt want us to close the door so it would almost always be wide open. We would always put on a movie to cover the sound. 
Someone would walked in when I was on top, getting domed up, or had a finger where the sun dont shine..
Routine was always the same, dive on the bed and look like I was just chillin watching the movie the whole time.

I guess we played it off good or her parents were in denial or something cuz they never said %!*# bout it.

my homegirl was smashing her boyfriend
Damn it's like that fam, +!#@# gets beat while you wait and twiddle your thumbs?

when i was in high school, i'd smash in my bedroom until my mom figured out what i was doing when me and my girl would disappear into my room and my t.v. volume would suddenly go from 10 to 58. i didn't have a lock on my door so i would lean against the door and get it in when my mom was home. anyway, i'm leaning against the door giving my chic the bidniz and my mom got slick and didn't even bother knocking, she just tried to push through the door.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that was mad disrespectful on my part, i'm sorry momma.

Had this girl riding me, her boobs were all on my face, I'm sucking 'em & 'ishhh.
Then, my brother walked and walked out haha
Asking me why wasn't I at school?
He walked out saying "Ohhhh".

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

when i was in high school, i'd smash in my bedroom until my mom figured out what i was doing when me and my girl would disappear into my room and my t.v. volume would suddenly go from 10 to 58. i didn't have a lock on my door so i would lean against the door and get it in when my mom was home. anyway, i'm leaning against the door giving my chic the bidniz and my mom got slick and didn't even bother knocking, she just tried to push through the door.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that was mad disrespectful on my part, i'm sorry momma.
the hell? if she knew you were having sex in there why would she intentionally try to walk in on you? 
as for me yeah ive been walked in on numerous times but never by parents thank god. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Nah, but the first time I got head shorty's mom busted in.
roll.gif
My mom and the chick's mom had been friends for years, and I would chill with the girl from time to time whenever her mom and my mom would hang out.

They would always go out to a movie or to the mall and just leave us by ourselves because they figured we were good kids. One day I ended up convincing her slide me the awesome jawsome while our moms were out. About 5 minutes after she started getting busy her mom came crashing in, saw us, and the look on her face was priceless. She kicked me out and told my mom we were no longer welcome in her home.
roll.gif

never heard that one before
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom