Yall ever been getting bunz and parents walk in?

characters_pippin_800.jpg

polorico wrote:

I was getting bunz last night , and i was pippin with my dana on with my penny foams
shordy was 19 lived at home , i was pippin blowing her back out , i fell off the bed.

my girl was on top ridin and my pops walked in (saw us in action !** poppin and all)got his lotion and left. didn't say one word. we layin their with the deer in the head light look.

my parents never walked in but my friends walked in on me smashing a few times, 
1st time i was get some cutty, my man walked in saw shorty on top of me, he just ran out busting out laughing, needless to say i had to finish up. later that night shorty sleeps with 2 more of my friends within a 4 hour span.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

my girl was on top ridin and my pops walked in (saw us in action !** poppin and all)got his lotion and left. didn't say one word. we layin their with the deer in the head light look.
1e24d8.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

1st time i was get some cutty, my man walked in saw shorty on top of me, he just ran out busting out laughing, needless to say i had to finish up. later that night shorty sleeps with 2 more of my friends within a 4 hour span.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

Damn,2 more? How many of your boys did she sleep with 
roll.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
smokin.gif
aint no fun unless the homies get some right bro

tired.gif

homie hoppers lol
pimp.gif
(first dibs only)

sunday after new years, i stayed over this chick house.

said her dad had to go to work early in the AM and it's safer for us to bone downstairs.

we beat and i fell asleep(that's what i do).

next morning she shows me the text her mom sent, it read "i saw four feet this morning before i went to work, didn't want to wake you."

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

tired.gif

Damn,2 more? How many of your boys did she sleep with 
roll.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

out of my friends 4, and that was all in a 2 week span.

I walked in on my roommate and his GF a couple years ago.

I opened the door. Had my eyes on my keys then looked around the room and made eye contact with my room mate. Walked right back out. I heard him start laughing they got dressed and then I went back inside. Didnt really see much.

I cant believe he told all our friends about that tho. I was mad embarrassed for some reason and I wanted to keep it a secret.

The F'ed up part was I was always at school work or the gym so basically I was out the house early morning and didnt come back til like 8 or 9pm so they had the house all to themselves usually and that was everyday including weekends. That day I was like F the gym I dont feel like working out today and I walked in on em.

tired.gif

He was laughing cause you were kissing that broad on the mouth 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

At least a half dozen times by the parentals and another half dozen by oblivious party goers, haters and lames.

The only time my mom caught me she ripped my earrings outta my ears n then sent me back to school
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Dam, sounds more like shorty was taking naps that night.   
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dblackboy17

This dude Demps , you dont like me ?> you got a spm quote in your sig,  your thoughts is invalid. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^what is it with you?

Everytime I see you post someone is coming at you or vice versa.

What did this guy do to have this happen all the time?  Cuz it looks like everyone else is always starting it. 

just wonderin.

Smashed my first at her crib and her mom came home early. I ran in her closet and waited till her mom was in the bathroom till i jetted. Funny thing was her room and the bathroom were right next to each other

Back
Top Bottom