Ya'll still cool with ya'll exes?

• Thread in 'General' Thread starter Started by Deleted member 107398,
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 107398

Me & my ex didn't end on a bad note at all...we talk from time to time over FB messages...nothing crazy...she recently wanted to start texting, my girl found out and flipped out. I told her it's not really a big deal but she won't budge, what ya'll think NT?

Me & my ex didn't end on a bad note at all...we talk from time to time over FB messages...nothing crazy...she recently wanted to start texting, my girl found out and flipped out. I told her it's not really a big deal but she won't budge, what ya'll think NT?

also.........that is a big deal

how would you feel if it was the other way around, be srs.

I know you probably won't believe it but I'll be cool with it as long as I know about it. That being hidden from me is the issue.

hell no.

and op, cut off your ex. have some respect for your girl.

I haven't made any moves yet...I'm coming to my NT brethren for advice.

**** outta here
I don't een speak to that broad no more
These **** are for erryone

*cues love no thotties*

I haven't spoken to my ex in over a year. Our relationship ended on bad terms and I know it crushed her and it hurts me deep down man, not even gonna lie. She was an amazing girl and she deserves nothing but the best.

I've tried a sending a text or two to the number I think is still hers, never have got a response back. But that was before I got engaged with my current girl, so I'm not really interested in my past anymore. We both live in different states now also.

And I turned her into a NTer. It would be crazy if she read this lol. She used to snoop on my NT account so much man just to basically stalk what I would do on here.

Last edited:
Dont really hate/talk to any of my exes but even if i was cool with them I wouldn't talk to em when Im in a relationship. Mad disrespectful bruh.

Last edited:
One of them texted me a couple days ago talking about some BS..

Immediately cut her off and told her communication was strictly for life alert level problems only.

Proceed to talk about BS. Told her to delete my number. Keeps on texting me for awhile as im getting ready to block her number.. Finally stops.

I usually just dead exes.. My number changes often and im lowkey, I like the no closure thing a lot cause when it's wartime nothing stings more than an unfinished book that you wanted to read but can't find.

Last edited:
I was thinking of it from a pyschological standpoint, like why am I letting another girl (my girl) pick and choose who I talk to.

I know you probably won't believe it but I'll be cool with it as long as I know about it. That being hidden from me is the issue.

Well you saying she found out kind of insinuate that you didn't come out and tell her

and nah I'm not cool with any of my ex's I think it's because they were never my friend to begin with so makes no sense to be friends after

Last edited:
I was thinking of it from a pyschological standpoint, like why am I letting another girl (my girl) pick and choose who I talk to.

You gotta look at it from her standpoint. You're talking to a girl who you've hooked up with before. It is really easy to just do the deed with an ex since you can skip all the courting/bs.

And dead your ex fam. Think about it from the flip side.. If she started hitting up her ex dude you'd flip s_ and dead her.

Same applies to both parties in a relationship, it's an unspoken rule.

Not for nothing but me and my ex were friends/cool before we dated...when we cut each other off we just ended dating...so things were a bit rough but nonetheless there was a mutual respect and understanding.

Not too mention exes are a lot sneakier. They know you ain't gonna work out relationship-wise so they wont be jealous with your current relationship. They'll be ok with just smashing you and letting you go back to your main.

Last edited:
If you guys were cool before, you should've took into account the repercussions of dating and what it could potentially do to your friendship. Gotta cut her out.

Can I add that shes been in a relationship with some dude? after we dated...they been together over a year. But idk if HE knows that we talk. Not that it matters

Not for nothing but me and my ex were friends/cool before we dated...when we cut each other off we just ended dating...so things were a bit rough but nonetheless there was a mutual respect and understanding.

There was respect on YOUR end. You don't know what that *** is thinking, slime. She's plotting deep down inside on how she can get YOU deep down inside brotha. Don't fall for the bait. Your ex WANTS you to be friends with her, so when your girl gets on your nerves, you go and vent to her. She will comfort you (as a friend plotting).Next thing you know, you're knee deep in the murky fluids of the X-box. Now you feel bad about it and truth comes to light, and now your girl is walking out the front door. And now your left with your old thot, who you will probably stop messing with for the same reason y'all broke up in the first place. It's not worth it slime. Leave that devilish thot out your life

Back
Top Bottom