Yankees Eliminated from the Playoffs Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yanks having the opportunity to lose in the playoffs every year >>> watching 162 games knowing in your heart its all for nothing. See you losers next year (well probably not cause most of you will be done way before the playoffs start. *Diddy bops out thread*
Insurance+Haters+Anonymous1000.jpeg

All that needs to be said.. last time the Tigers beat the Yankees.. it was the lowest WS ratings ever.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Yanks having the opportunity to lose in the playoffs every year >>> watching 162 games knowing in your heart its all for nothing. See you losers next year (well probably not cause most of you will be done way before the playoffs start. *Diddy bops out thread*

All that needs to be said.. last time the Tigers beat the Yankees.. it was the lowest WS ratings ever.
The both of you sound so tight, you should comfort one another.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

It's ridiculous to compare the Heat to the Yankees, stop it. The Yankees are getting what they deserve. Running around buying up other teams players because they can't match the price has got them nothing but L's. I actually used to like the Yankees when Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams, a young Jeter, and all the other guys were winnning. But now I despise them because of their thirsty ways. And if I'm not mistaken, since they have been on these huge spending binges, I think thev've won what,1 championship? I sleep better and bust better nuts when the Yankees are eliminated, especially when they get eliminated in their billion dollar stadium.
Who hurt you?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

The both of you sound so tight, you should comfort one another.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Too many clowns on nt try way too hard 
eyes.gif

93a25cdeada1067a031a430d023949e424b906e.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Big J 33 wrote:

mYToAsterspeak wrote:

It's ridiculous to compare the Heat to the Yankees, stop it. The Yankees are getting what they deserve. Running around buying up other teams players because they can't match the price has got them nothing but L's. I actually used to like the Yankees when Paul O'Neill, Bernie Williams, a young Jeter, and all the other guys were winnning. But now I despise them because of their thirsty ways. And if I'm not mistaken, since they have been on these huge spending binges, I think thev've won what,1 championship? I sleep better and bust better nuts when the Yankees are eliminated, especially when they get eliminated in their billion dollar stadium.
Who hurt you?

laugh.gif

Just hate the Yankees and their no beard policies, elitist attitude having, and their playerpricedrivingup thirstiness. It has been shown recently that thirstiness isn't rewarded. See the Heat, the Yankees, the Phillies, and the Eagles. It's not a coincidence people

Back
Top Bottom